- Our saving
- US $ 1,587
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Ben "Shea is an excellent and enthusiastic guide! Her knowledge of the places we went to was second to none, and she was passionate and proud of what she was doing and you could tell she loved engaging with people and showing them around new places. She was also very accommodating with our group as there was a wide variety of people from different backgrounds and ages (our group's ages were between 20-..."
- Fall in love with Berlin
- Feel like a Viking in Oslo
- Enjoy picturesque Warsaw
- Discover the coffee shops in Copenhagen
- Rather Poor
- MMegslyWritten on October 11, 20184.0 - GoodShea is everything you want in a guide; constantly happy, knowledgeable, accommodating and friendly. Her positive attitude is contagious even on long coach days. Her ability to bring everyone together to have fun is second to none! I would be absolutely stoked if she was my tour guide again!Show detailed ratings
- ToddWritten on October 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat tour which ticked all the main boxes for Scandinavia and the Baltics. Especially if you're a traveller with limited time, this is a great tour to see a lot. What made the tour even better was our Busabout guide Shea! Shea was brilliant, well organised, knowledgeable, passionate and so much fun!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on October 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour was great, it ticked all the main boxes for Scandinavia and the Baltics for travellers with limited time.Show detailed ratings
- BBradbevillWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShea was bubly and full of energy everyday. She was informative on the local history and customs and was available to steer us in the right direction of something we would enjoyShow detailed ratings
- BBenWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShea is an excellent and enthusiastic guide! Her knowledge of the places we went to was second to none, and she was passionate and proud of what she was doing and you could tell she loved engaging with people and showing them around new places. She was also very accommodating with our group as there was a wide variety of people from different backgrounds and ages (our group's ages were between 20-80) and she was always up for a chat and a beer!Show detailed ratings
- MélissaWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShea was a very good guide. Without her, I don't think the tour would have been that great. She always had good tips for places to visit, drink and eat. When she was talking about the culture and history of a country/city, she always got everybody interestedShow detailed ratings
- JJasonTurnerWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentDefinitely enjoyed whole experience, we covered so many interesting stops. Having such an engaging guide with Shea, who always seemed to go above and beyond, topped it off.Show detailed ratings
- TTimKlaosenWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentI've been on a handful of tours now, and Shea takes the cake!Show detailed ratings
- AAmyChristensenWritten on October 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShea was an amazing guide for the tour. She was very knowledgeable about the history and culture of each country. She also knew great places for food and drinks that were inexpensive and local. I would definitely recommend her as a guide to anyone and want to travel with her again.Show detailed ratings
- KKirstieWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShea was the one of the best tour guides we've had! She knew lots of information about every different city and was very knowledgeable, making it easy to understand. She made it personal too, making us all feel part of the group. Shea is an awesome person! Thanks Shea!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Berlin to Copenhagen
- Copenhagen to Oslo
- Oslo to Stockholm
- Stockholm to Tallinn (Overnight Cruise)
- Tallinn to Riga
- Riga to Vilnius
- Vilnius to Warsaw
- Warsaw to Berlin
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I love seeking new adventures, traveling is constant fun. Guiding is the best job I have ever had so..."
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
- "I am a Scottish lass born and bred who caught the travel bug from a young age! I am a massive film geek,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma, 45 years old25th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Berlin15 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$212$1,799-12%USD $1,587
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Berlin15 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$212$1,799-12%USD $1,587
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Berlin15 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$219$1,859-12%USD $1,640
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Berlin15 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$219$1,859-12%USD $1,640
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Berlin15 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$219$1,859-12%USD $1,640
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Berlin15 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$219$1,859-12%USD $1,640
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Berlin15 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$219$1,859-12%USD $1,640
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Berlin15 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$212$1,799-12%USD $1,587
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , Estonia , Latvia and Lithuania
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Berlin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 December 2018 the full payment of $1,587 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1587 for Ultimate Scandi-Baltic , but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,109 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 355 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 483 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 416 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 379 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Trakai (Lithuania)
- 23 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 517 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,587 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 28 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Scandi-Baltic