Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,491
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Fall in love with Berlin
- Feel like a Viking in Oslo
- Enjoy picturesque Warsaw
- Discover the coffee shops in Copenhagen
- Rather Poor
- PPPriWritten on December 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentLucie was there learning a new tour which was pretty extensive anyway due to us travelling to five different countries. I have no doubt Lucie would have smashed that tour on her own. On a personal level, Lucie was extremely easy get on with and very accommodating. Made it seem like we'd known each for years. Her knowledge from other tours was amazing and to remember as much as she had was impressive! Definitely recommend this chick and hopefully I'll bump into her again one day!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Berlin to Copenhagen
- Copenhagen to Oslo
- Oslo to Stockholm
- Stockholm to Tallinn (Overnight Cruise)
- Tallinn to Riga
- Riga to Vilnius
- Vilnius to Warsaw
- Warsaw to Berlin
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Berlin15 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$299$1,789-17%USD $1,491
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Berlin15 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$299$1,789-17%USD $1,491
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Berlin15 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$312$1,869-17%USD $1,557
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Berlin15 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$312$1,869-17%USD $1,557
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Berlin15 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$37USD $1,832
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Berlin15 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$37USD $1,832
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Berlin15 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$36USD $1,753
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Berlin15 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$36USD $1,753
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , Estonia , Latvia and Lithuania
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Berlin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $1,491 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1491 for Ultimate Scandi-Baltic , but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,109 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 355 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 483 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 416 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 379 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Trakai (Lithuania)
- 23 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 517 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,491 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Scandi-Baltic