- Our saving
- US $ 940
- Make friends with the locals in Copenhagen
- Watch the sunset from the Opera House
- Visit the Old Town in Stockholm
- Rather Poor
- MMonicarossiWritten on October 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat tour, would have liked more meals included and more excursions includedShow detailed ratings
- JJoelBurganWritten on October 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentShea's personality and excitement made the tour what it was. Her genuine love for travel and history helped highlight what Scandinavia has to offer.Show detailed ratings
- AAlexMcNaughtonWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentFriendly and always helpful. Thanks!Show detailed ratings
- RRobbieDonaldsonWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShea was the best guide for the Scandi highlights tour! She managed to seamlessly join in as one of the group, while still keeping the trip organised and making sure the whole group was happy. Her experience and knowledge of the places we visited was really helpful and made sure everyone got the most of their time on the trip, with a few coach day Viking history lessons thrown in too! Thanks for a great trip Shea!Show detailed ratings
- SSophieWritten on September 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentShea is a lovely personable guide, her knowledge of Scandinavia was impressive and she was so much fun! I would recommend her as a guide.Show detailed ratings
- ETErinWritten on September 11, 20183.5 - GoodWe never really started on time. I was disappointed I couldn't do both of the excursions, we had to choose either one to do, on other tours I have been on, we didn't have to choose.Show detailed ratings
- GGrantWritten on September 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentVery happy with the tour with Shea and Maguel our driver the tour is a good cheap way of seeing Scandinavia as it can get expensive in the northShow detailed ratings
- RogerWritten on August 24, 20184.0 - GoodThe Scandi Highlights was an amazing tour! Accommodations other than the hostel in Berlin were quite good, the hostel is Berlin was loud and dirty. The included breakfasts were adequate. Shea was a fantastic guide. She was very knowledgeable of the places we visited and created a fun-filled atmosphere. Her Scottish charm and humour were kept us laughing and upbeat during the entire trip!Show detailed ratings
- MMeganCrossenWritten on August 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentAwesome tour - great group, well paced and friendly, knowledgeable crew! I would definitely recommend this tour and wish I'd had the time to continue it to the Baltics.Show detailed ratings
- WendyWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShea was a lovely, enthusiastic & knowledgeable guide. She answered all our queried & gave us just enough free reign alongside the arranged stuff. Would definitely recommend!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Berlin to Copenhagen
- Copenhagen to Oslo
- Oslo to Stockholm
- Stockholm (End)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What´s included in this tour?
Your fantastic Busabout guide
All coach transport, ferries and cruise ship
6 nights’ accommodation
6 breakfasts, 1 dinner
All orientation walks
Stockholm’s Viking walk
Guides who have led this tour
- "I love seeking new adventures, traveling is constant fun. Guiding is the best job I have ever had so..."
- "I am a Scottish lass born and bred who caught the travel bug from a young age! I am a massive film geek,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Berlin7 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$19USD $940
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Berlin7 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$19USD $940
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Berlin7 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$20USD $995
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Berlin7 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$20USD $995
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Berlin7 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$20USD $995
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Berlin7 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$20USD $995
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Berlin7 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$20USD $995
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Berlin7 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$19USD $940
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $940 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $940 for Scandi Highlights, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 355 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 483 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 416 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $940 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 26 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scandi Highlights