- Our saving
- US $ 846
- JUST PAY $100 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Go on a Viking Walking Tour in Stockholm.
- Take a tour of Oslo City Hall, home of the Nobel Prize.
- Visit Tivoli Gardens amusement park in Copenhagen.
- Explore Olso’s fjord islands’ vibrant nightlife.
- Rather Poor
- MMonicarossiWritten on October 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour, would have liked more meals included and more excursions included
- JJoelBurganWritten on October 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Shea's personality and excitement made the tour what it was. Her genuine love for travel and history helped highlight what Scandinavia has to offer.
- AAlexMcNaughtonWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Friendly and always helpful. Thanks!
- RRobbieDonaldsonWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Shea was the best guide for the Scandi highlights tour! She managed to seamlessly join in as one of the group, while still keeping the trip organised and making sure the whole group was happy. Her experience and knowledge of the places we visited was really... Read more
- SSophieWritten on September 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Shea is a lovely personable guide, her knowledge of Scandinavia was impressive and she was so much fun! I would recommend her as a guide.
- ETErinWritten on September 11, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We never really started on time. I was disappointed I couldn't do both of the excursions, we had to choose either one to do, on other tours I have been on, we didn't have to choose.
- GGrantWritten on September 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very happy with the tour with Shea and Maguel our driver the tour is a good cheap way of seeing Scandinavia as it can get expensive in the north
- RogerWritten on August 24, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The Scandi Highlights was an amazing tour! Accommodations other than the hostel in Berlin were quite good, the hostel is Berlin was loud and dirty. The included breakfasts were adequate. Shea was a fantastic guide. She was very knowledgeable of the places... Read more
- MMeganCrossenWritten on August 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome tour - great group, well paced and friendly, knowledgeable crew! I would definitely recommend this tour and wish I'd had the time to continue it to the Baltics.
- WendyWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Shea was a lovely, enthusiastic & knowledgeable guide. She answered all our queried & gave us just enough free reign alongside the arranged stuff. Would definitely recommend!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Berlin to Copenhagen
- Copenhagen to Oslo
- Oslo to Stockholm
- Stockholm (End)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Ultimate Scandi-Baltic Adventure
- Welcome to... Berlin
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How large are the tour groups?
Busabout is a very popular youth operator who tends to fill buses of up to 28 people. Therefore you should expect to see an average group size of about 16 people.
What is the age range?
Busabout trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I love seeking new adventures, traveling is constant fun. Guiding is the best job I have ever had so..."
- "I am a Scottish lass born and bred who caught the travel bug from a young age! I am a massive film geek,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Berlin7 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Stockholm0 seats left$113$959-12%USD $846Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Berlin7 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$113$959-12%USD $846
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Berlin7 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$120$1,015-12%USD $896
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Berlin7 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$120$1,015-12%USD $896
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Berlin7 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$120$1,015-12%USD $896
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Berlin7 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$120$1,015-12%USD $896
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Berlin7 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$120$1,015-12%USD $896
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Berlin7 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$113$959-12%USD $846
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2019 the full payment of $846 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $846 for Scandi Highlights, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 355 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 483 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 416 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $846 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,145 tours in Europe
- covered by 533 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 26 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scandi Highlights