Greek Island Hopper (Fixed Itinerary)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,077
- +4 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Visit the splendid Acropolis and the Daphne Monastery
- Soak up the sun and relax on the Greek beaches
- Watch the Santorini sunset and hear the local legends
- Head out for an unforgettable night in local clubs
- See Paros and stop at the famous Church of 100 Doors
- Rather Poor
- BBelindaKingWritten on October 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentNick was so helpful, easy to contact and a heap of fun. Everything you can ask for in a tour guide and more.Show detailed ratings
- CCourtneyONeilWritten on October 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentCian was amazing! Made the trip so much fun and handled everything like a king.Show detailed ratings
- KKorinaJohnsonWritten on September 28, 20184.0 - GoodDemi was an awesome guide. All of her reccomendations were great. She had extensive awesome knowledge about Greece which made the experience even better.Show detailed ratings
- IIvanWritten on September 27, 20183.5 - GoodDemi is an amazing guide. She made the tour fun and exciting and even though I was there in the off season she made it feel like I wanted to go back or stay in each island.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 27, 20183.0 - AverageDemi is an amazing guide. She has a fun bubbly personality and she's friendly and kind. The tour needed higher quality accommodation/better locations and the transport between islands meant a day was wasted here and there. I went at the very end of the season so it wasn't as busy in the bars which made for a more intimate experience but the beaches were quieter which was nice. Overall I think Demi made the tour what it was and kept it being fun and exciting.Show detailed ratings
- AAmyWritten on September 27, 20184.0 - GoodWith staying in the accommodation, some places were a hit ( Ios) and some were a miss. Demi was absolutely incredible, she delved into story time and Greek mythology and explained it in a way everyone could understand- all boinking included. Demi had two rules whilst on tour - don’t be a dick and some get dead. I think this is my new life motto. Demi was the mother hen when she needed to be and the partying sister at other times. I could not rate Demi highly enough. The tour would not be the same without herShow detailed ratings
- GGeorgiaPriceWritten on September 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentDemi made our tour 1000x better, we were never forced to do extra activities but we always knew we had options to do! Her bubbly and exciting energy always getting everyone pumped and excited for the days plans ahead, she always made sure that she was around and joining in with us wether it would be drinking, eating or activities. I would absolutely 1000% recomend Demi as a tour.Show detailed ratings
- KarlaWritten on September 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was the perfect blend of scheduled excursions and free time. Even with the amount of free time we had, we never ran out of things to do thanks to Maddie! Besides being the best tour guide we've ever had, she had plenty of great suggestions during our downtime. What was extra special about Maddie is she made everyone feel welcome and partied right along with us! Her iconic dance moves will forever be the highlight.Show detailed ratings
- KierenWritten on September 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentJarrad needs a pay rise. He is a 12/10 guideShow detailed ratings
- SCSamanthaWritten on September 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe had never done a tour before and were a little apprehensive about it, but we absolutely loved our Busabout tour around Greece. The itinerary was great; there was a good balance between guided tours and free time. In addition, there were many optional excursions that you could add on if you wanted. The boat trip in Paros was included and one of our favourite days. Finally, our guide Micky was awesome! She was knowledgable about the area and always provided good suggestions about things to do and places to eat. Furthermore, she was approachable and fun to chat with. Great trip all around. We would do this again in a heartbeat and recommend it to our friends.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Athens to Mykonos
- Mykonos to Paros
- Paros to Santorini
- Santorini to Ios
- Ios to Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Greek Island Hopping with Busabout
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are triple rooms available?
The accommodation for this trip is based on twin share only, therefore one party would be roomed with a fellow traveller.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Busabout does not offer pre or post tour hotel accommodations for their tours. They kindly ask that you either make your own arrangements at the starting location or you can register for MyTrip where you can manage your booking and book additional hotel nights if available once your booking is confirmed with Busabout.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "Passionate about travel, food especially... Usually living in London or travelling in the European winter,..."
- "Passionate about travel, food and freddo cappuccinos.. Teaching English in China or travelling in the..."
- "My true passion in life is meeting new people and travelling. That is why I have chosen a career in Travel..."
- "I'm a Greek Aussie with huge passion for exploring the world and experiencing it with great people. I've..."
- "I love seeking new adventures, traveling is constant fun. Guiding is the best job I have ever had so..."
- "I love Disney and Harry Potter and of course travelling! I have so many places still to visit on my bucket..."
- "I like to travel, but I like to do it a bit different to the norm, to get off the beaten track, and find..."
- "I grew up in the UK until I was 13 then moved to Australia, I have been travelling Europe for the last..."
- "Hey peeps - I've been training/working with busabout since March 2016. I spent most of my first season..."
- "Guiding throughout the Greek Islands !! "
- "Despite being a man with a beard I consider myself still a 5yr old boy, exploring the world full of curiosities..."
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
Greek Island Hopper (Fixed Itinerary)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Athens11 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $1,077
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Athens11 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $1,077
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Athens11 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $1,077
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Athens11 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $1,077
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Athens11 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $1,077
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Athens11 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $1,077
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Athens11 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $1,077
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Athens11 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $1,077
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Athens11 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $1,077
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Athens11 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $1,077
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 December 2018 the full payment of $1,077 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1077 for Greek Island Hopper (Fixed Itinerary), but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 43 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 82 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,077 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 550 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Hopper (Fixed Itinerary)