Greek Island Hopper (Fixed Itinerary)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,192
- +4 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Visit the splendid Acropolis and the Daphne Monastery
- Soak up the sun and relax on the Greek beaches
- Watch the Santorini sunset and hear the local legends
- Head out for an unforgettable night in local clubs
- See Paros and stop at the famous Church of 100 Doors
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Boat, Beach
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Athens to Mykonos
- Mykonos to Paros
- Paros to Santorini
- Santorini to Ios
- Ios to Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KKirraWritten on October 31, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Demi was a fantastic guide so helpful with everything and so much fun
- JJamesWritten on October 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour and Christina were 10/10. Christina was an absolute legend who made the tour so much fun and absolutely stress free. Her positive energy was contagious and she always kept us entertained. Christina’s local knowledge, organisation and... Read more
- RoyWritten on October 16, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stav is one of a kind.. She values herself and whatever she does.. It is with great enthusiasm and her energy is amazing.. She has unbelievable passion for life and has perfect vision and leadership skills.. Her enthusiasm and knowledge is spellbounding..... Read more
- TeresaHazelwoodWritten on October 7, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
While the accomodations in Athens were fine, but they were not located in a very good area. I never felt safe enough to explore the city. Both days that were spent in Athens we were harassed by people in the streets. I'm not sure if these were local or if... Read moreReview collected by Busabout
- LLaurenFranziWritten on October 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
STAV IS A LEGEND AND NEED A SPOT ON THE HOLLY WALK OF FAME!!!’ So so so caring and is willing to go above and beyond to look out for our group. Is also highly educated and knows her [comment removed in moderation]!! stav knows how to party and how to have... Read more
- NNikkiDeLaceyWritten on October 1, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was worried about going on a trip with a tour group because of the horror stories I have heard about tour guides - Stav was the COMPLETE opposite! She has such a genuine care for ALL of her passengers and I left the trip with a new friend XO FANTASTIC... Read more
- BBreeMeyersWritten on October 1, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I LOVE STAV! Not only was she an incredible and knowledgeable guide, she was such a legend when I called her after the tour with an emergency and she was so incredibly helpful. Her tips on the trip were also so great and she did incredibly catering so such... Read more
- IIsabellaWritten on October 1, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stav was incredible as our tour leader she made sure that everyone was having a good time and she was there for everyone when they needed it, it felt life family ❤️ Best 11 days ever
- RRachelMullerWritten on October 1, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stav was an incredible guide- so knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire trip.
- RoyWritten on October 1, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Stav Vee has a great energetic approach to her career and is well equipped as a guide and boasts excellent interpersonal skills... She epitomizes energy health strength and intelligence and is on top of her game in her field.. A beautiful spirit and... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What’s the difference between this and a Hop-On Hop-Off tour?
This tour gives you all the comfort and security of a traditionally organised trip with the accommodation and a guide included, but you spend 2-3 nights in each city giving you plenty of free time to explore new cities at your own pace!
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Busabout does not offer pre or post tour hotel accommodations for their tours. They kindly ask that you either make your own arrangements at the starting location or you can register for MyTrip where you can manage your booking and book additional hotel nights if available once your booking is confirmed with Busabout.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Tour Greece in 11 Days with Busabout
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Greek Island Hopper
- TourRadar presents Greece with Busabout
Guides who have led this tour
- "Yassas! Just living the dream, guiding the beautiful Greek Islands! Check out my gram @ellenmantle "
- "Rowdy's the name, tour guiding's the game! I live by the attitude of work-hard play-hard. I'm bubblier..."
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "Passionate about travel, food especially... Usually living in London or travelling in the European winter,..."
- "Passionate about travel, food and freddo cappuccinos.. Teaching English in China or travelling in the..."
- "New Zealand native turned global citizen, with a penchant for diving into the sea, meandering around..."
- "My true passion in life is meeting new people and travelling. That is why I have chosen a career in Travel..."
- "Just your typical Aussie gal, helping others enjoy the world. 'If you never travel, you won't move far..."
- "I'm a Greek Aussie with huge passion for exploring the world and experiencing it with great people. I've..."
- "I love seeking new adventures, traveling is constant fun. Guiding is the best job I have ever had so..."
- "I love Disney and Harry Potter and of course travelling! I have so many places still to visit on my bucket..."
- "I like to travel, but I like to do it a bit different to the norm, to get off the beaten track, and find..."
- "I grew up in the UK until I was 13 then moved to Australia, I have been travelling Europe for the last..."
- "I am inspired by amazing people, breathtaking scenery, authentic experiences and anything to do with..."
- "I am honored to be living my dream of hopping around the Greek islands with Busabout! Travel is my passion...."
- "Hi, I’m Dem and I’m a Busabout Guide in Europe and Asia. I’m a travel addict and love immersing..."
- "Hey travelers! I'm a tour guide from Australia doing sail & adventure tours along the Dalmatian coastline..."
- "Hey peeps - I've been training/working with busabout since March 2016. I spent most of my first season..."
- "Guiding throughout the Greek Islands !! "
- "Fortune favours those who dare. - Thucydides. "
- "Despite being a man with a beard I consider myself still a 5yr old boy, exploring the world full of curiosities..."
- "Currently living out my Mamma Mia fantasies hopping around the Greek islands with Busabout! I am a passionate..."
- "Country girl living life on the road! Providing you with random facts and insightful knowledge of these..."
- "Australian tour guide from the South Coast of NSW sailing through Croatia and doing my best to avoid..."
- "Australian born with Italian roots. I love food, story telling, picnics and people. My travel essentials..."
- "As Gandhi once said ''Education is important, but travel is importanter...'' well maybe not Gandhi but..."
- "A travel enthusiast, adventure lover and story teller, there's no better feeling for me than making someone's..."
- "A long time ago I contracted a serious case of the travel bug and never recovered since! I am a travel..."
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
- " I am a 33 year old Australian who travels extensively throughout the year and returns to my home in..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Steve5th September 2019
Greek Island Hopper (Fixed Itinerary)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Athens11 DaysTuesdayMay 12, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$37USD $1,192
- MondayMay 4, 2020from Athens11 DaysThursdayMay 14, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$37USD $1,192
- WednesdayMay 6, 2020from Athens11 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$37USD $1,192
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Athens11 DaysMondayMay 18, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$37USD $1,192
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Athens11 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$37USD $1,192
- TuesdayMay 12, 2020from Athens11 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$37USD $1,192
- ThursdayMay 14, 2020from Athens11 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$37USD $1,192
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Athens11 DaysTuesdayMay 26, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$37USD $1,192
- MondayMay 18, 2020from Athens11 DaysThursdayMay 28, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$37USD $1,192
- WednesdayMay 20, 2020from Athens11 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$37USD $1,192
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 3 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 3 January 2020, a minimum payment of $100 is required to confirm your booking with Busabout. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Busabout. Please familiarise yourself with the Busabout payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 43 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 82 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,192 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,420 tours in Europe
- covered by 522 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1018 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Hopper (Fixed Itinerary)