Greek Island Hopper (Fixed Itinerary)
- Our saving
- US $ 756
- +4 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- See the Parthenon and Daphne Monastery
- Sail around the islands of Paros
- Explore the impressive town of Ios
- Learn about Greek mythology
- Rather Poor
- STSharnaWritten on November 4, 20174.0 - GoodThe experience was great ! I really really enjoyed being guided by Stasi. He made everyone feel included and safe and made sure we all had fun by individualizing his tour with games etc.Show detailed ratings
- JJustineWritten on November 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had the best time ever. Stasi was an amazing tour guide and was very informative, super friendly and fun! Definitely made the experperience even better and a trip to remember!Show detailed ratings
- RRoseWritten on October 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was everything I expected and more. Our tour guide Stasi was fantastic. He had very good knowledge of Greece and its history. His recommendation were on point and made the experience more enjoyable. I just loved every island visited especially the sunsets you experienced in Paros and Santorini. This is something I will never forget.Show detailed ratings
- CChloeWritten on October 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentTour was awesome! Stasi really knew his stuff and never faulted when asked a question about something. Overall the tour was really enjoyable with great people! Highlight out of many months of travelShow detailed ratings
- APAlisterWritten on October 30, 20174.0 - GoodHad an absolute ball with Stasi on the island hopper tour. There was a bit of everything for everyone on this trip, some crazy nights, relaxing days as well as a bit of adventure thrown in as well!Show detailed ratings
- MDMaggieWritten on October 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentI did the Greek island hopper tour with Stasi as my tour guide. It was one of the best experiences of my life to date. Every day was full of different adventures, and I was able to learn a lot about Greece and it’s beautiful culture. Stasi is a well respected and loved member of each of the Island’s communities, which made the trip feel very authentic. He is very knowledgeable and organised, and the trip ran very smoothly.Show detailed ratings
- JMJaimeWritten on October 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe busabout Greece island hooper was the absolute highlight of my trip!! Stasi is not only full of knowledge but also has a killer slut drop haha Stasi was able to show us the local tips and tricks around all four island from where to find the best spot to watch a sunset in Santorini to the best yiros on the way home after a night partying in Ios!Show detailed ratings
- JJamesWritten on October 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentFrom the beginning Stasi made the trip enjoyable! There was never a dull moment and he would always keep it interesting. I felt like I got a great view of the real Greece with lots of history and local knowledge. It definitely helped having someone who spoke the language. He was a 10/10 guide and I wouldn't do the trip with anyone elseShow detailed ratings
- DVDylanWritten on October 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentStasi was an amazing tour guide!! Easily the most knowledgeable and fun tour guide I've ever had. Was a great 10 days and highly recommend doing a Greek island hopper with Stasi!Show detailed ratings
- SSarahWritten on October 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentTour guide was amazing, the islands were beautiful and busabout is a great way to get around and meet new life long friendsShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Athens to Mykonos
- Mykonos to Paros
- Paros to Antiparos to Paros
- Paros to Santorini
- Santorini to Ios
- Ios to Athens
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Greek Island Hopping with Busabout
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 26, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
- March 28, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends at Dorian Inn, Athens at 10 am.
- March 28, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts at Dorian Inn, Athens at 2 pm.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Passionate about travel, food and freddo cappuccinos.. Teaching English in China or travelling in the..."
- "My true passion in life is meeting new people and travelling. That is why I have chosen a career in Travel..."
- "I'm a Greek Aussie with huge passion for exploring the world and experiencing it with great people. I've..."
- "I like to travel, but I like to do it a bit different to the norm, to get off the beaten track, and find..."
- "I grew up in the UK until I was 13 then moved to Australia, I have been travelling Europe for the last..."
- "Hey peeps - I've been training/working with busabout since March 2016. I spent most of my first season..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
8 travellers met before going on their Busabout Greek Island Hopper (Fixed Itinerary) tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sylvia22nd December 2017
Greek Island Hopper (Fixed Itinerary)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from Athens11 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $294$1,049-28%USD $756
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Athens11 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $42USD $1,007
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Athens11 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $42USD $1,007
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Athens11 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Athens0 seats leftSave $42USD $1,007Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Athens11 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $378$1,349-28%USD $972
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Athens11 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $378$1,349-28%USD $972
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Athens11 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $378$1,349-28%USD $972
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Athens11 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $378$1,349-28%USD $972
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Athens11 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $248$1,349-18%USD $1,101
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Athens11 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Athens0 seats leftSave $54USD $1,295Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 July 2018 the full payment of $756 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $756 for Greek Island Hopper (Fixed Itinerary), but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 43 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 82 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $756 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 129 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Hopper (Fixed Itinerary)