Greek Island Hopper (Fixed Itinerary)
- Our saving
- US $ 969
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +4 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Visit the splendid Acropolis and the Daphne Monastery
- Soak up the sun and relax on the Greek beaches
- Watch the Santorini sunset and hear the local legends
- Head out for an unforgettable night in local clubs
- See Paros and stop at the famous Church of 100 Doors
- Rather Poor
- LLaurenWritten on January 4, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Hannah was always looking out for everyone on the tour and organising inclusive activities for everyone, there were usually always several options and no pressure to join the activities if we didnt want to, she was very organised with letting us know the... Read more
- HOWritten on October 21, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Logistics were well planned and executed. However, the optional tours were nothing to write home about. You're better off doing them yourselves at a much lower cost.
- BBelindaKingWritten on October 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Nick was so helpful, easy to contact and a heap of fun. Everything you can ask for in a tour guide and more.
- CCourtneyONeilWritten on October 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Cian was amazing! Made the trip so much fun and handled everything like a king.
- KKorinaJohnsonWritten on September 28, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Demi was an awesome guide. All of her reccomendations were great. She had extensive awesome knowledge about Greece which made the experience even better.
- IIvanWritten on September 27, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Demi is an amazing guide. She made the tour fun and exciting and even though I was there in the off season she made it feel like I wanted to go back or stay in each island.
- AAnonymousWritten on September 27, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Demi is an amazing guide. She has a fun bubbly personality and she's friendly and kind. The tour needed higher quality accommodation/better locations and the transport between islands meant a day was wasted here and there. I went at the very end of the... Read more
- AAmyWritten on September 27, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
With staying in the accommodation, some places were a hit ( Ios) and some were a miss. Demi was absolutely incredible, she delved into story time and Greek mythology and explained it in a way everyone could understand- all boinking included. Demi had two... Read more
- GGeorgiaPriceWritten on September 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Demi made our tour 1000x better, we were never forced to do extra activities but we always knew we had options to do! Her bubbly and exciting energy always getting everyone pumped and excited for the days plans ahead, she always made sure that she was... Read more
- KarlaWritten on September 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was the perfect blend of scheduled excursions and free time. Even with the amount of free time we had, we never ran out of things to do thanks to Maddie! Besides being the best tour guide we've ever had, she had plenty of great suggestions during... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Athens to Mykonos
- Mykonos to Paros
- Paros to Santorini
- Santorini to Ios
- Ios to Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Tour Greece in 11 Days with Busabout
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Busabout Greek Island Hopper
- Busabout Europe 2019
- Meet the Crew
- TourRadar presents Greece with Busabout
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What’s the difference between this and a Hop-On Hop-Off tour?
This tour gives you all the comfort and security of a traditionally organised trip with the accommodation and a guide included, but you spend 2-3 nights in each city giving you plenty of free time to explore new cities at your own pace!
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
Are triple rooms available?
The accommodation for this trip is based on twin share only, therefore one party would be roomed with a fellow traveller.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "Passionate about travel, food especially... Usually living in London or travelling in the European winter,..."
- "Passionate about travel, food and freddo cappuccinos.. Teaching English in China or travelling in the..."
- "My true passion in life is meeting new people and travelling. That is why I have chosen a career in Travel..."
- "I'm a Greek Aussie with huge passion for exploring the world and experiencing it with great people. I've..."
- "I love seeking new adventures, traveling is constant fun. Guiding is the best job I have ever had so..."
- "I love Disney and Harry Potter and of course travelling! I have so many places still to visit on my bucket..."
- "I like to travel, but I like to do it a bit different to the norm, to get off the beaten track, and find..."
- "I grew up in the UK until I was 13 then moved to Australia, I have been travelling Europe for the last..."
- "Hey peeps - I've been training/working with busabout since March 2016. I spent most of my first season..."
- "Guiding throughout the Greek Islands !! "
- "Despite being a man with a beard I consider myself still a 5yr old boy, exploring the world full of curiosities..."
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Diana18th January 2019
Greek Island Hopper (Fixed Itinerary)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Athens11 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $1,077
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Athens11 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$130$1,099-12%USD $969
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Athens11 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $1,077
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Athens11 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$130$1,099-12%USD $969
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Athens11 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$130$1,099-12%USD $969
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Athens11 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$130$1,099-12%USD $969
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Athens11 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $1,077
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Athens11 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$130$1,099-12%USD $969
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Athens11 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $1,077
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Athens11 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$130$1,099-12%USD $969
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 May 2019 the full payment of $969 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $969 for Greek Island Hopper (Fixed Itinerary), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 43 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 82 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $969 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,855 tours in Europe
- covered by 451 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 566 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Hopper (Fixed Itinerary)