2 Week Pass (2018 Season)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 08:06:37
- Our saving
- US $ 383
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Tali "3 words: Above and Beyond. I wasn't technically on a tour with Emma, but my itinerary overlapped with her tour, so I spent most of my time with her and her group. Even though I wasn't on her route officially, she answered all of my questions with enthusiasm, invited me to outings, and treated me like one of her passengers. Emma is super knowledgeable and friendly. She was a blast to hang ou..."
- Create your perfect itinerary
- Travel with fun, like-minded people
- Suit your budget and travel style
- Age range
- 18 to 50 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- NBNicholasWritten on February 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was amazingShow detailed ratings
- DJDeborahWritten on October 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentI only joined Stasi at the end of my busabout tour as I was on the flexi which was handy getting to choose how many days you wanted to stay on each island rather than sticking to a schedule. For the little time I had with Stasi I cannot say a bad word about him he was very friendly and helpful and was able to give great advise on where to eat tourist spots to check and where to avoid which was greatShow detailed ratings
- EEllenWritten on July 21, 20174.0 - GoodReally loved my tour with Poppy! She was great fun, full of knowledge, and always bubbly and ready to help :) Would love to do another tour with her.Show detailed ratings
- TTaliWritten on July 10, 20175.0 - Excellent3 words: Above and Beyond. I wasn't technically on a tour with Emma, but my itinerary overlapped with her tour, so I spent most of my time with her and her group. Even though I wasn't on her route officially, she answered all of my questions with enthusiasm, invited me to outings, and treated me like one of her passengers. Emma is super knowledgeable and friendly. She was a blast to hang out with throughout the day, and always went out of her way to find us cool pubs to try out in the evenings. 10/10 would recommend!Show detailed ratings
- KRKyleWritten on February 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat trip. Had a top time. Tim was an awesome tour guide - absolute legend. Made it so much fun and is very relaxed.Show detailed ratings
- BDBrittaniWritten on December 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentBusabout was a great tour experience and the guides made everything so memorable. Guides like Lucie helped break the ice on buses so everyone could get to know each other.Show detailed ratings
- FSFierraWritten on December 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe guide we had, Alvaro was amazing!! He was funny, knowledgable and told us all about the history and culture - better than you could read about yourself! He took us to the best restaurants, and made sure we were all happy and everyones needs were catered for. The hotels were great and we got to stop at great cities along the way.Show detailed ratings
- NLNathanWritten on December 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentVietnam was awesome and Alvaro is the kingShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Create Your Own Adventure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Busabout - What is Hop on Hop Off?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "People say I am a very happy person who is always with a smile. Living in Asia made me a patient person..."
- "Passionate about travel, food and freddo cappuccinos.. Teaching English in China or travelling in the..."
- "My true passion in life is meeting new people and travelling. That is why I have chosen a career in Travel..."
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
- "Born in small town of Donegal,Ireland my parents decided to make the big move to Australia when we were..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
2 Week Pass (2018 Season)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Amsterdam90 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$16USD $383
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Amsterdam90 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$16USD $383
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Amsterdam90 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$16USD $383
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Amsterdam90 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$16USD $383
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Amsterdam90 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$16USD $383
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Amsterdam90 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$16USD $383
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Amsterdam90 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$16USD $383
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Amsterdam90 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$16USD $383
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Amsterdam90 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$16USD $383
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Amsterdam90 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$16USD $383
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Italy , France , Spain and Portugal
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Croatia and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 July 2018 the full payment of $383 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $383 for 2 Week Pass (2018 Season), but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 7,455 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 280 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 394 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 293 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 487 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 392 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 409 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $383 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 2 Week Pass (2018 Season)