15 Stop Pass (2018 Season) (from Prague to Paris)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,133
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Wayne "I had the best time backpacking around europe last year via busabout as i stopped at nearly every stop and a few days at each i had lucie as my guide between a few of these stop throughout my travels she was a great tour guide and more then happy 2 help everyone. Lots of good information about the each country we traveled through things 2 do and see. I also was on the bus that broke down in spain ..."
- Create your perfect itinerary
- Travel with fun, like-minded people
- Suit your budget and travel style
- Age range
- 18 to 50 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start in Prague and end in Paris! With the hop on/off tour 15 Stop Pass (2018 Season) (from Prague to Paris), you have a 170 day tour package taking you from Prague to Paris and through Prague, Czech Republic and 40 other destinations in Europe. 15 Stop Pass (2018 Season) (from Prague to Paris) includes transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- CRCrosbyWritten on September 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentLauren was my Busabout guide for Tomorrowland and for multiple stops afterward. She was extremely friendly, and always ensured that everyone in our Tomorrowland group was looked after and included in the festivities. As a guide, she provided us with specific information about each destination and suggested awesome restaurants, clubs, and activities. She was by far the best Busabout guide that I had throughout my travels.Show detailed ratings
- NWNadineWritten on May 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentI've been lucky enough to have filip three times as my bus guide already and from our first interaction he made me feel welcome and at ease. Since then i have come to call him a friend who willingly shares his insider knoweldge of each of the cities i have and will visit. The boy knows his shit(!) and as a total history/literature nerd i thoroughly enjoyed his stories and the information he shares before each stop. Thanks for some great times already filip hope to see you again on the loop! :DShow detailed ratings
- VVanessaWritten on January 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentLucie was the most amazing tour guide around! She had such a lovely and bubbly personality, and had such fantastic knowledge about all the different sites and such fun facts! What really made her stand out was the fact that she didn't just drop us off at the accommodation and then leave us to fend for ourselves. She took us all out and showed us all the magical sites. She went above and beyond her duties, and made such great bonds with everyone!Show detailed ratings
- JJacquelineWritten on December 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentBrilliant trip!Show detailed ratings
- BBriannaWritten on December 29, 20164.0 - GoodMy trip was 4 months on the Busabout loops, I think I met just about every guide on the network. You could tell Lucie loved every part of her job and she was talented at explaining the history and things to do at each stop. You really can't beat a guide that radiates such enthusiasm to be there and is so happy to help.Show detailed ratings
- AAdamWritten on December 27, 20161.5 - Rather poorDO NOT DO NOT DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY! Use the myriad of other great tour companies / find your own way instead. You'll only be ripped off by this terrible organisation. Overpriced crap. Whatever you do, do not waste your money on the Busabout "Hop on, hop off" flexipass. My housemate and I purchased the "Long Way Round" trip in June this year. I would not recommend this to anybody, have requested partial refunds for what was considered an absolute SCAM / waste of time and money. CONS: - EXTREMELY POOR VALUE FOR MONEY (you can catch a bus to most cities for ~10 euro) when the busabout system at the absolute CHEAPEST for our package would have cost 80 euro; - Trips take double the time they'd otherwise take on a normal bus charter as the routes make you constantly stop at truck stops 3-4 times in a 4h trip for nearly 30 minutes each time; - Misleading advertising for "free wifi" that was in actual fact 100mb that magically ran out in 10 minutes time then were charged nearly 3x what you'd otherwise pay to just buy a data sim card from a shop (and also ran out significantly quicker than it should, with no support / refunds); - The routes force you to spend nights in towns you'd otherwise either not need to / not want to; - There are no night busses offered so on top of having to pay an exorbitant amount of money to be on the bus - you also wasted your whole day commuting and then had to purchase accommodation on top of that, something you'd not have to worry about with night bus options; - Being forced off the bus every single time it stops, ruining your ability to sleep through the commute; - Tour guides that blatantly make wrong recommendations / explanations about cities; - No amenities in any of the the busses we took; - The way the bus network works, it forces you to either only spend one night in a city or 3, leaving at first thing in the morning from a generally obscure / crappy hostel, and if you miss the 9am cutoff to get on said bus, you must then wait another two days to catch another one, while if you just bought your own bus tickets (which we ended up doing even AFTER paying for busabout in full because it was such a waste of time / poor customer experience), you could just book another bus ticket for a few hours later that same day and be on your way; There are SO many more poor things about this terrible excuse for a product that I could go on for days. PROS: - None. I offered an extremely reasonable and amicable solution to my poor experience, which was denied on a number of occasions - so I can only hope that this review deters enough people moving forward.Show detailed ratings
- LLucyWritten on December 24, 20163.5 - GoodWithout a doubt, Lucie was my favourite guide. She was incredibly knowledgeable about the areas we visited, not only in recommendations but also in history; she even impressed this very pedantic history student! She went out of her way to take a group of us out to dinner, all in her own time, and even showed us some great bars. Even when she wasn't personally guiding me, she saw on Facebook that I was in Rome and sent me a great guide to the city. She also let us set up a little inpromptu dj session on the bus and kept a very small busy active and excited. Could not ask for a friendlier or kinder guide.Show detailed ratings
- RRosieWritten on December 16, 20164.5 - ExcellentI had Lucie as a guide at the start of my tour with Busabout. She was really friendly, full of energy and information. She made me feeel comfortable as a solo traveller traveling for the first time and made it easy to make friends with the others on the coach.Show detailed ratings
- AAshlieghWritten on December 16, 20164.5 - ExcellentGreat staff and travel optionsShow detailed ratings
- WFWayneWritten on December 16, 20164.0 - GoodI had the best time backpacking around europe last year via busabout as i stopped at nearly every stop and a few days at each i had lucie as my guide between a few of these stop throughout my travels she was a great tour guide and more then happy 2 help everyone. Lots of good information about the each country we traveled through things 2 do and see. I also was on the bus that broke down in spain in the middle of nowhere, between the busabout staff and lucie we managed 2 get 2 near by town and then on to our next destination via public transport, lucie was amazing we didn't have 2 worrie about anythink she sorted all traveling via public bus, taxi's and keep all our spirits hi and us entertained. now it was all just apart of the experience and travels.. lucie was by far the best guide i met throughout my 3months traveling.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Create Your Own Adventure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Busabout - What is Hop on Hop Off?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
- "A Croatian nomad trying to find my little place in this vast space. A linguist in search for kindred..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
15 Stop Pass (2018 Season) (from Prague to Paris)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Prague170 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$23USD $1,133
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Prague170 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$23USD $1,133
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Prague170 DaysTuesdayNov 20, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$23USD $1,133
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Prague170 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$23USD $1,133
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Prague170 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$23USD $1,133
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Prague170 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$23USD $1,133
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Prague170 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$23USD $1,133
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Prague170 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$23USD $1,133
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Prague170 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$23USD $1,133
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Prague170 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$23USD $1,133
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroAustria , Slovakia , Italy , Slovenia , Germany , France , Spain , Portugal , Belgium and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $1,133 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1133 for 15 Stop Pass (2018 Season) (from Prague to Paris), but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 10,163 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 210 km
- Olomouc (Czech Republic)
- 200 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 332 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 300 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 258 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 119 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 273 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,133 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 15 Stop Pass (2018 Season) (from Prague to Paris)