9 Stop Pass (2018 Season)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 761
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Justin "Was a really good way to meet people.I liked how all i had to do was make it to the bus stop other than that everything else was done for you untill you arrived at the destination. The tour guides on the bus made the trip more interesting helping us plan things to do in the place we were going to and also mention abit of history or fun facts along the way. For a smooth easy holiday I recommend bus..."
- Create your perfect itinerary
- Travel with fun, like-minded people
- Suit your budget and travel style
- Age range
- 18 to 50 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- JMJuliaWritten on September 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe absolutely loved Ryan he was such a hoot and was such a great orator! he really got the crowd going which led to an amazing and unforgettable week! so glad to have been on his boatShow detailed ratings
- MBMattWritten on December 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentLucie was in an incredibly accomodating and interesting guide. She knew everything and made the trip fun and easy as well as taking time out of her own schedule to show us the sights. Best tour guide I've ever had.Show detailed ratings
- ARAmyWritten on December 2, 20164.5 - ExcellentAwesome tour guide, really friendly and helpful. Took us on a night tour and had such a fun night. Great knowledge of the area too.Show detailed ratings
- JJustinWritten on December 1, 20164.0 - GoodWas a really good way to meet people.I liked how all i had to do was make it to the bus stop other than that everything else was done for you untill you arrived at the destination. The tour guides on the bus made the trip more interesting helping us plan things to do in the place we were going to and also mention abit of history or fun facts along the way. For a smooth easy holiday I recommend busabout.Show detailed ratings
- LLauraWritten on November 21, 20165.0 - ExcellentLucie was amazing, she had so much knowledge and experience. She went above and beyond even after her job was done once the bus was unloaded.. she invited the whole bus to go out for pintxos and for a tour of the town. That was fantastic for anyone traveling alone or just stopping for a night.Show detailed ratingsBusabout commented on this reviewLucie is a gem! Thanks a lot for your review, Laura and we're happy to hear you had such a great time!
- JJordanWritten on November 10, 20164.0 - GoodHad a blast with the busabout team. Was a little nervous, but was welcomed with open arms. The guides have plently of knowledge, Everything ran smothly, made it home safe every night, top effort. 10/10 would ... bangShow detailed ratingsBusabout commented on this reviewThanks a lot for your review, Jordan. We are glad you had a blast and we hope to see you again! Busabout Team
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Create Your Own Adventure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Busabout - What is Hop on Hop Off?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
- "A Croatian nomad trying to find my little place in this vast space. A linguist in search for kindred..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
9 Stop Pass (2018 Season)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Munich170 DaysWednesdayNov 14, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$16USD $761
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Munich170 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$16USD $761
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Munich170 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$16USD $761
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Munich170 DaysTuesdayNov 20, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$16USD $761
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Munich170 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$16USD $761
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Munich170 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$16USD $761
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Munich170 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$16USD $761
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Munich170 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$16USD $761
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Munich170 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$16USD $761
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Munich170 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$16USD $761
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , France , Netherlands , Italy , Spain and Portugal
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $761 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $761 for 9 Stop Pass (2018 Season), but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 8,078 km.
- Munich (Germany)
- 325 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 486 km
- Paris (France)
- 430 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 280 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 394 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 293 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 487 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 392 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $761 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 9 Stop Pass (2018 Season)