3 Stop Pass
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 44:33:43
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Create your perfect itinerary
- Travel with fun, like-minded people
- Suit your budget and travel style
- Age range
- 18 to 50 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start in Amsterdam and end in Paris! With the hop on/off tour 3 Stop Pass, you have a 180 day tour package taking you from Amsterdam to Paris and through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 44 other destinations in Europe. 3 Stop Pass includes transport.
- Rather Poor
- MmalmeiserWritten on June 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had an amazing time!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Hop On Hop Off Destination List
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Busabout - What is Hop on Hop Off?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "As a tour guide i think it comes down to the passengers experience on how the tour guide presents everything,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands , Belgium , Germany , Slovakia , Austria , Slovenia , Italy , France , Spain and Portugal
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 3 Stop Pass, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 9,477 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 714 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 413 km
- Stuttgart (Germany)
- 191 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 300 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 230 km
- Olomouc (Czech Republic)
- 200 km
- Krakow (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 3 Stop Pass