6 Stop Pass (2018 Season)
- Create your perfect itinerary
- Travel with fun, like-minded people
- Suit your budget and travel style
- Rather Poor
- AAllyWritten on July 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I love this girl !!! Ella would hands down 110% be the best guide my friends and I could have asked for ! She made our bus ride so much fun and informative. I don’t think i would have loved those bus rides as much as I did if she wasn’t the guide. She is so... Read more
- TBTaylaWritten on December 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Bus about was a fantastic way to travel around Europe! A great mix of independent solo travel, meeting new people, travelling in groups and getting shown the ins and outs of the cities we visited by the great tour guides!
- NNWritten on November 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My BFF and I travelled in the scorching European Summer with a 6 stop flexi-pass and I have to say, we had an epic adventure leg with Busabout! We didn’t know what to expect, the plan was to stick to ourselves, side by side. But by our second bus ride, J... Read more
- NHNicholasWritten on November 11, 20164.0 - Good
She recommended a bar crawl in prague that included free drinks for an hour. 10/10Show detailed ratingsBusabout commented on this reviewWHAT A GEM! Thanks a lot and we hope to see you again!
- EDEvanWritten on November 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Lucie was super knowledgeable about all the best places to go to along the way. Wherever we went she was always the life of the party and knew how to help everyone have a good time. She always made sure to organize group activities to help solo travellers... Read more
- KKimberleyWritten on October 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was lucky enough to have Lucie for two of my busabout hop on hop off journeys. She went out of her way to help me reshuffle my entire itinerary to squeeze in a Croatia sail which she also got me a super discount on. She is a bubbly, friendly and... Read more
- BBellaWritten on October 29, 20163.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
One of our guides, Lucie was an absolute doll. We were all stuck on a bus for 24hrs and the only thing that made it bearable, fun even was Lucie. She was amazing and by far the best guide on the whole tour. So much love for this woman living her dream and... Read more
- AAliWritten on September 1, 20153.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
My partner and I purchased flexitrip passes (9) on Busabout. I was pretty unimpressed with Busabout, mainly because the flexitrip pass is just a bunch of buses which ended up being much more expensive and less flexible then if we had actually just used... Read more
- JJaredWritten on July 7, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ben was fantastic! His energy lifted the bus, even on those hungover days, and he made the long drives much more enjoyable
- JustinWritten on December 9, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The best way to be independent yet pampered when you want. Te great thing about Busabout vs. euro rail is that everyone else on the bus is doing the same thing! You get tips, recommendations, hook ups, discounts, package deals, and more! Unbelievable!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Create Your Own Adventure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Busabout - What is Hop on Hop Off?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "I'm a Greek Aussie with huge passion for exploring the world and experiencing it with great people. I've..."
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroAustria , Slovakia , Italy , Slovenia and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 6 Stop Pass (2018 Season), but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 210 km
- Olomouc (Czech Republic)
- 200 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 332 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 300 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 258 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 119 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 273 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 6 Stop Pass (2018 Season)