6 Stop Pass (2018 Season)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 40:43:16
- Our saving
- US $ 596
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Kimberley "I was lucky enough to have Lucie for two of my busabout hop on hop off journeys. She went out of her way to help me reshuffle my entire itinerary to squeeze in a Croatia sail which she also got me a super discount on. She is a bubbly, friendly and incredibly knowledgeable guide. She goes out of her way to help travellers and make them feel at ease and welcomed on the bus. All my other guides paled..."
- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Create your perfect itinerary
- Travel with fun, like-minded people
- Suit your budget and travel style
- Rather Poor
- TBTaylaWritten on December 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentBus about was a fantastic way to travel around Europe! A great mix of independent solo travel, meeting new people, travelling in groups and getting shown the ins and outs of the cities we visited by the great tour guides!Show detailed ratings
- NNWritten on November 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentMy BFF and I travelled in the scorching European Summer with a 6 stop flexi-pass and I have to say, we had an epic adventure leg with Busabout! We didn’t know what to expect, the plan was to stick to ourselves, side by side. But by our second bus ride, J and I were sitting anywhere we liked, by ourselves if we were lucky, meeting others if we were luckier and making the most of our time during our travel – sleeping, talking to other travellers about where they had been, rehydrating after a night out, recording our adventures or writing postcards home. The user pays wifi meant that passengers would all end up talking to one another. Our guide was exceptional - we had Lana 5 out of our 6 stops. From the ice-breaker (‘what Lana wants’) right to our farewells in Nice, you could count on Lana for putting in 100% effort when planning your trip eg. food, bathroom and activities at stops, making it more comfortable and entertaining, and even leaving you be when hungover or sleepy. For planned meals, Lana would call ahead to check non tomato options as I had an allergy. She was a natural at her job, and what really stood out for me was when she gave us a free guided walking tour around Munich. J and I organised our own accommodation beforehand, but we stuck with the busabout bus stops as much as we could. The highlights were definitely the camping villages in Venice and Rome! The lowlight was the mixed hostel rooms in Vienna (Naschmarkt) for us due to an annoying traveller. I would recommend sorting your own accommodation in Vienna. Other than that early hiccup, we were very happy with our busabout experience, and would highly recommend it to any travellers who prefer a bit more independence and control over their overseas experience. The diving and caving in Barcelona is well worth it too!Show detailed ratings
- NHNicholasWritten on November 11, 20164.0 - GoodShe recommended a bar crawl in prague that included free drinks for an hour. 10/10Show detailed ratingsBusabout commented on this reviewWHAT A GEM! Thanks a lot and we hope to see you again!
- EDEvanWritten on November 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentLucie was super knowledgeable about all the best places to go to along the way. Wherever we went she was always the life of the party and knew how to help everyone have a good time. She always made sure to organize group activities to help solo travellers like myself meet some new friends. Overall awesome experience with Lucie!!Show detailed ratings
- KKimberleyWritten on October 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentI was lucky enough to have Lucie for two of my busabout hop on hop off journeys. She went out of her way to help me reshuffle my entire itinerary to squeeze in a Croatia sail which she also got me a super discount on. She is a bubbly, friendly and incredibly knowledgeable guide. She goes out of her way to help travellers and make them feel at ease and welcomed on the bus. All my other guides paled in comparison to Lucie.Show detailed ratings
- BBellaWritten on October 29, 20163.5 - GoodOne of our guides, Lucie was an absolute doll. We were all stuck on a bus for 24hrs and the only thing that made it bearable, fun even was Lucie. She was amazing and by far the best guide on the whole tour. So much love for this woman living her dream and in her own way marking a huge difference in people's lives.Show detailed ratings
- AAliWritten on September 1, 20153.5 - GoodMy partner and I purchased flexitrip passes (9) on Busabout. I was pretty unimpressed with Busabout, mainly because the flexitrip pass is just a bunch of buses which ended up being much more expensive and less flexible then if we had actually just used public transport. However, one of our guides, Rose, was the highlight of Busabout. We had her for three of the journeys and she really was outstanding- the best guide by far. She was very friendly, clearly a people person, told jokes, played games, told history and even had some raps on some of the journeys about the countries we were going into! Rose you are an absolute star and thank you so much for making our bus journeys bearable.Show detailed ratings
- JJaredWritten on July 7, 20144.5 - ExcellentBen was fantastic! His energy lifted the bus, even on those hungover days, and he made the long drives much more enjoyableShow detailed ratings
- JustinWritten on December 9, 20135.0 - ExcellentThe best way to be independent yet pampered when you want. Te great thing about Busabout vs. euro rail is that everyone else on the bus is doing the same thing! You get tips, recommendations, hook ups, discounts, package deals, and more! Unbelievable!Show detailed ratings
- SarahWritten on June 15, 20135.0 - ExcellentBusabout is very organized, helpful, informative and professional. Every single tour guide I had was nothing short of amazing. Thought I was signing up for a bus to pick me up, but it ended up being so much more than I expected. Great information given before arriving at each stop, and great tours offered with a special busabout discount. Loved every minute of it!Show detailed ratingsBusabout commented on this reviewHi there, thank you for your feedback, its great to see that we exceeded expectations whilst you were on your travels this year. Also glad to hear you loved every minute of your trip. Cheers, Busabout.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Create Your Own Adventure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Busabout - What is Hop on Hop Off?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "I'm a Greek Aussie with huge passion for exploring the world and experiencing it with great people. I've..."
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
6 Stop Pass (2018 Season)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Prague170 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$25USD $596
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Prague170 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$25USD $596
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Prague170 DaysWednesdayNov 14, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$25USD $596
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Prague170 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$25USD $596
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Prague170 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$25USD $596
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Prague170 DaysTuesdayNov 20, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$25USD $596
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Prague170 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$25USD $596
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Prague170 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$25USD $596
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Prague170 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$25USD $596
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Prague170 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$25USD $596
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroAustria , Slovakia , Italy , Slovenia and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 July 2018 the full payment of $596 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $596 for 6 Stop Pass (2018 Season), but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,412 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 210 km
- Olomouc (Czech Republic)
- 200 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 332 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 300 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 258 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 119 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 273 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $596 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 6 Stop Pass (2018 Season)