Uluru Adventure - Basix ex Yulara (French speaking Guide) (Basix)
- +2 Destinations
- Uluru / Ayers Rock
- Alice Springs
Start in Yulara and end in Alice Springs! With the adventure tour Uluru Adventure - Basix ex Yulara (French speaking Guide) (Basix), you have a 3 day tour package taking you from Yulara to Alice Springs and through Yulara, Australia and 3 other destinations in Australia. Uluru Adventure - Basix ex Yulara (French speaking Guide) (Basix) includes accommodation in a campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- Andrea Alberto Annaratone's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - Goodvery cultural but also funny tour, with many moment to share with local aborigenal people and swim in beautiful places. ... Read more
- Janice Powell's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - GoodI loved this tour, our group and Simmo the guide was great!! Although the price is a bit steep especially when consideri... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Alice Springs to Uluru
- Day 2: Uluru sunrise
- Day 3: Kings Canyon rim walk
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yulara is the starting point and Alice Springs is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Uluru Adventure - Basix ex Yulara (French speaking Guide) (Basix), but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 396 km.
- Yulara (Australia)
- 14 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 978 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 70 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3,180 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers