Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Cape Town
- Cederberg Wildnerness Area
- Fish River Canyon National Park
- Namib-Naukluft National Park
- Camp under the stars in the Namib Desert.
- Enjoy a canoe trip down the Orange River.
- Climb the infamous Dune 45 in Sossusvlei.
- See amazing wildlife in Etosha National Park.
- Day 1: Cape Town
- Day 2: Cederberg
- Day 3: Gariep River
- Day 4: Fish River Canyon
- Day 5: Sesriem
- Day 6: Namib Naukluft National Park
- Day 7-8: Swakopmund
- Day 9: Spitzkoppe
- Day 10-11: Etosha National Park
- Day 12: Etosha National Park
- Day 13: Windhoek
- Day 14: Windhoek
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AttilaMarch 17, 2019It was a great adventure from start to finish.The staff were great and really added to the overall experience..Trip date: February 2019
- RJRaduJanuary 20, 2019Accommodation conditions were brutal - no shade, unbearaby hot in some locations There was no disciplining fellow travelers, to share equitably cooler space Too much travel time for the few places of interestOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewHi Radu, We are very sorry to note that there were some difficulties experienced during your trip and hope that overall your time in Africa was enjoyable. Feedback is important to us and we sincerely appreciate the time taken to share your comments... Show moreTrip date: December 2018
- JHJessicaJanuary 12, 2019I went on this tour with zero expectations since I was traveling alone and really didn’t know who or what to expect. From day one I was blown away by the organisation, the adventure, the facilities on most camp sites. Camping turned out to be so much... Show moreTrip date: December 2018
- MarcinJune 07, 2018Because I've never done an overland safari I was bit nervous about the style of travel but the tour was great. We mainly stayed in tented camps but we had few opportunities to upgrade it to a lodge or permanent tents. The food was freshly prepared by... Show moreTrip date: August 2017
- SSonjaApril 02, 2017Words just cannot describe how incredible this experience was and I will cherish the memories for years to come! Fears were conquered, new friendships were formed and the lessons learned from such a vast and diverse country are unforgettable! A huge... Show moreTrip date: March 2017
- DNDanielMarch 29, 2017Never have I been on a more educational, exhilarating and thoroughly enjoyable tour as I have here - and I've been on a bunch. From the itinerary, the included excursions, guide insights and chef cooked meals, you can't go wrong. There may not be a more... Show moreTrip date: March 2017
- MCMickalaMarch 29, 2017This was quite possible the trip if my life! The crew was Amazing , never let us down and were all so fun to be around. All of the camping spots were on point with what you would expect out of a trip like this and the facilities were always clean and... Show moreTrip date: March 2017
- JJillianMarch 29, 2017My Cape to Namibia tour with On The Go was nothing short of life changing! Amazing adventure where you get to see the best of South Africa and Namibia - exploring Cape Town, waking up to the sunrise in the Cederberg Mountains, overlanding through the... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewHi Jillian, Thank you for taking the time to review your amazing adventure in Namibia and South Africa. We appreciate your feedback and the photos you attached. We will be sure to pass your feedback onto our team in Africa and especially mention your... Show moreTrip date: March 2017
- SSSamanthaMarch 29, 2017What an amazing trip in Africa! We survived great white sharks, a sandstorm, scorpions, giant spiders, insane heat, endless sand, hikes, and kayaking and rafting up to everyone down the Orange river. Beautiful sunrises, sunsets, rain in the middle of... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewDear Samantha, It sounds like you had an incredible time in Africa. Your description of your time there definitely shows how amazing it can be. We appreciate your kind feedback about our local team and we will be sure to pass it onto them. I hope you... Show moreTrip date: March 2017
- KKatrinaMarch 28, 2017An amazing once in a lifetime experience that will forever change my life. Great company with unbelievable value!On The Go Tours commented on this reviewHi Katrina, Thanks for taking the time to let us know you had an amazing experience in South Africa and Namibia. We hope you travel with On The Go Tours again in the future. Best regards, On The Go Tours teamTrip date: March 2017
Cape to Namibia - 14 days
From Cape Town to Windhoek
No credit cards fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SaturdayDec 21, 2019FridayJan 3, 2020See Similar Tours To This Date$1,095+ $490Local Payment
- SaturdayJan 4, 2020FridayJan 17, 2020Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours To This Date$1,045+ $490Local Payment
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- SaturdayJan 18, 2020FridayJan 31, 2020Based on Double Room$1,045+ $490Local Payment
- SaturdayFeb 1, 2020FridayFeb 14, 2020Based on Double Room$1,145+ $490Local Payment
- SaturdayFeb 15, 2020FridayFeb 28, 2020Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours To This Date$1,145+ $490Local Payment
- SaturdayFeb 29, 2020FridayMar 13, 2020Based on Double RoomHold space for 48h$1,145+ $490Local Payment
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020FridayMar 27, 2020Based on Double RoomHold space for 48h$1,145+ $490Local Payment
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020FridayApr 10, 2020Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours To This Date$1,145+ $490Local Payment
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020FridayApr 24, 2020Based on Double RoomHold space for 48h$1,145+ $490Local Payment
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020FridayMay 8, 2020Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours To This Date$1,145+ $490Local Payment
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to Know
- About the countries
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar