Best of New York, Montreal & New England
- Our saving
- US $ 1,462
Unlock $37 in extra savings
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- New York City
- Walk the Brooklyn Bridge in New York
- Roam the old town of Montreal
- Enjoy the sunrise at Cadillac Mountain
- Explore the historic streets of Boston
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Start in New York City and end in Boston! With the sightseeing tour Best of New York, Montreal & New England, you have a 9 day tour package taking you from New York City to Boston and through New York City, USA and 4 other destinations in North America. Best of New York, Montreal & New England is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Ellen Robson's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodI enjoyed the small group tour. The transportation was great and the tour guide was very experienced and helpful. he pro... Read more
- Haoming Nao's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThat is an awesome trip that I have so far outside China. The group members are really nice. The trip always have some f... Read more
- Dee Ann Cokeley's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentI enjoyed Alex. He was infoemative,calm and organized. The Grand Canyon was my favorite. The last motel (Metropolis) in... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 New York
- Day 2 New York City/Adirondacks
- Day 3 Adirondacks/Montreal
- Day 4 Montreal
- Day 5 Montreal/Bar Harbor
- Day 6 Bar Harbor
- Day 7 Bar Harbor/Boston
- Day 8 Boston
- Day 9 Boston
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Best of New York, Montreal & New England
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from New York City9 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Boston10+ seats left$824$2,249-35%USD $1,462Book Now Hold my
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from New York City9 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Boston10+ seats left$52USD $2,099Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- New York City is the starting point and Boston is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 July 2018 the full payment of $1,462 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1462 for Best of New York, Montreal & New England, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,303 km.
- New York City (USA)
- 372 km
- Adirondack State Park (USA)
- 169 km
- Montreal (Canada)
- 439 km
- Bar Harbor (USA)
- 323 km
- Boston (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,462 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,550 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1,638 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours