Best of New York, Montreal & New England
- New York City
- Walk the Brooklyn Bridge in New York
- Roam the old town of Montreal
- Enjoy the sunrise at Cadillac Mountain
- Explore the historic streets of Boston
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
Start in New York City and end in Boston! With the sightseeing tour Best of New York, Montreal & New England, you have a 9 day tour package taking you from New York City to Boston and through New York City, USA and 4 other destinations in North America. Best of New York, Montreal & New England is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Nathaniel Scholar's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentOur guide Jon was relaxed and accommodated everyone’s needs on the tour with nothing being a big deal.
- Elizabeth Sutherland's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThe 2 week camping tour of BC and Alberta was absolutely amazing. Marco was a fantastic guide, great cook, very friendly... Read more
- Natalia Poskrebysheva's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodLoved the tour and our guide was awesome very well organised and fun, adaptive and flexible. Great trip overall with lot... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 New York
- Day 2 New York City/Adirondacks
- Day 3 Adirondacks/Montreal
- Day 4 Montreal
- Day 5 Montreal/Bar Harbor
- Day 6 Bar Harbor
- Day 7 Bar Harbor/Boston
- Day 8 Boston
- Day 9 Boston
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- New York City is the starting point and Boston is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Best of New York, Montreal & New England, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,303 km.
- New York City (USA)
- 372 km
- Adirondack State Park (USA)
- 169 km
- Montreal (Canada)
- 439 km
- Bar Harbor (USA)
- 323 km
- Boston (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,799 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2,126 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours