The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 06:17:43
- Our saving
- US $ 661
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Sydney! With the discovery tour Sydney Discovery, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Sydney, Australia and 6 other destinations in Australia. Sydney Discovery includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Lodge, Motel
- Rather Poor
- RSRyanWritten on December 5, 20174.0 - GoodThis tour visits three areas near Sydney: Port Stephens (a seaside resort town), the Hunter Valley wine region, and the Blue Mountains. Despite the name, not much time is spent in Sydney itself, other than a couple quick stops (e.g. to photograph the Opera House). You will spend about 3-5 hours on the bus most days, with frequent stops for meals, short hikes, or photo ops. There is flexibility in each of the places to explore a bit on your own if you choose, and a few recommended activities that your tour guide can arrange, usually for under $50, except for quad biking which is is the $100 range I think. Accommodations included a motel, ranch resort, and hostel, and all were satisfactory. I enjoyed this tour and would recommend it for anyone who wants to see the beautiful countryside beyond Sydney. Australia is a big place and a tour is a great way to see it without having to do all the driving and trip planning yourself.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Sydney to Port Stephens
- Day 2: Port Stephens
- Day 3: Port Stephens to Hunter Valley
- Day 4: Hunter Valley to Blue Mountains
- Day 5: Blue Mountains to Sydney
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Sydney5 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Sydney0 seats left$28USD $661Based on Multi-Share
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Sydney5 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$28USD $661Based on Multi-Share
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Sydney5 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Sydney0 seats left$28USD $661Based on Multi-Share
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Sydney5 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$28USD $661Based on Multi-Share
- MondaySep 17, 2018from Sydney5 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$28USD $661Based on Multi-Share
- MondayOct 15, 2018from Sydney5 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Sydney0 seats left$28USD $661Based on Multi-Share
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Sydney5 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$28USD $661Based on Multi-Share
- MondayNov 12, 2018from Sydney5 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Sydney0 seats left$28USD $661Based on Multi-Share
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Sydney5 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Sydney0 seats left$28USD $661Based on Multi-Share
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Sydney5 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Sydney0 seats left$28USD $661Based on Multi-Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $661 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $661 for Sydney Discovery, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 495 km.
- Sydney (Australia)
- 3 km
- Kirribilli (Australia)
- 8 km
- Manly (Australia)
- 37 km
- Brisbane Water National Park (Australia)
- 114 km
- Port Stephens (Australia)
- 125 km
- Hunter Valley (Australia)
- 132 km
- Blue Mountains (Australia)
- 75 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $661 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 813 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sydney Discovery