Quebec's Blueberry Bicycle Route
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 660
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Alma! With the bicycle tour Quebec's Blueberry Bicycle Route, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Alma, Canada and 3 other destinations in Canada. Quebec's Blueberry Bicycle Route includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Great Canadian Trails:Write a review
- Marieke Tilstra's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour4.5 - ExcellentThe winter adventure was an amazing experience! The transportation, however, could have been arranged better. We were ex... Read more
- Stephen Sullivan's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour4.0 - GoodExcellent guide. Good accommodation. Trails sometimes tough especially going down. Unfortunately couple of days of bad s... Read more
- Diana Montgomery's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour5.0 - ExcellentI really enjoyed the week of hiking witj Great Canadian Trails. We went on beautiful trails with a very knowledgeable and fun guid... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Alma
- Day 2: Alma to St. Monique (50km)
- Day 3: St. Monique to Dolbeau (47km)
- Day 4: Dolbeau to Saint-Félicien (60km or 100km)
- Day 5: Saint-Félicien to Chambord (45km)
- Day 6: Chambord to Alma, where tour ends (53km)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Quebec's Blueberry Bicycle Route
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Alma6 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Alma10+ seats left$20USD $660Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Alma6 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to Alma10+ seats left$20USD $660Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Alma6 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Alma10+ seats left$20USD $660Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Alma6 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Alma10+ seats left$20USD $660Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Alma6 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Alma0 seats left$20USD $660Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Alma6 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Alma10+ seats left$20USD $660Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Alma6 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Alma10+ seats left$20USD $660Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Alma6 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Alma10+ seats left$20USD $660Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Alma6 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Alma10+ seats left$20USD $660Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Alma6 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Alma10+ seats left$20USD $660Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Alma.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Great Canadian Trails booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $660 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $660 for Quebec's Blueberry Bicycle Route, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Great Canadian Trails will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Great Canadian Trails tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 157 km.
- Alma (Canada)
- 56 km
- Dolbeau-Mistassini (Canada)
- 30 km
- Saint‐Felicien (Canada)
- 38 km
- Chambord (Canada)
- 33 km
- Alma (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $660 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Quebec's Blueberry Bicycle Route via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,641 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours