14 Day Exmouth to Darwin Safari
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,543
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Explore the depths of Karijini
- Visit natural gorges and waterholes
- Explore your way through the El Questro Wilderness Park
- Visit Australia's largest man-made lake, Make Argyle
- Age range
- 18 to 55 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
Start in Exmouth and end in Darwin! With the safari tour 14 Day Exmouth to Darwin Safari, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Exmouth, Australia and 12 other destinations in Australia. 14 Day Exmouth to Darwin Safari is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as flights, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Aussie Wanderer:Write a review
- DIanne Rogowski's review about another Aussie Wanderer tour4.5 - ExcellentThe opportunity to swim with the whale sharks! Paul went above and beyond to make sure all of us who wanted to go got on... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Exmouth to Karijini National Park
- Day 2 & 3 - Karijini
- Day 4 - Pardoo Roadhouse to Broome
- Day 5 & 6 - Broome
- Day 7 - Broome to Silent Grove
- Day 8 - Silent Grove to Mt Elizabeth
- Day 9 - Mt Elizabeth to El Questro
- Day 10 - El Questro
- Day 11 - El Questro to Lake Argyle via Kununurra
- Day 12 - Lake Argyle to Purnululu National Park and Return to Kununurra
- Day 13 - Kununurra to Katherine
- Day 14 - Katherine to Darwin
- Aussie Wanderer
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
14 Day Exmouth to Darwin Safari
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Exmouth14 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Darwin0 seats left$79USD $2,543
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Exmouth14 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to DarwinOnly 2 seats left$79USD $2,543
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Exmouth14 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to DarwinOnly 2 seats left$79USD $2,543
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Exmouth14 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Darwin0 seats left$79USD $2,543
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Exmouth14 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Darwin0 seats left$79USD $2,543
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Exmouth14 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Darwin0 seats left$79USD $2,543
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Exmouth14 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to DarwinOnly 3 seats left$79USD $2,543
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Exmouth14 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Darwin4 seats left$79USD $2,543
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Exmouth14 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Darwin0 seats left$79USD $2,543
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Exmouth14 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to DarwinOnly 2 seats left$79USD $2,543
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Exmouth is the starting point and Darwin is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Aussie Wanderer booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $2,543 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2543 for 14 Day Exmouth to Darwin Safari, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Aussie Wanderer will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Aussie Wanderer tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,787 km.
- Exmouth (Australia)
- 447 km
- Karijini National Park (Australia)
- 439 km
- Eighty Mile Beach (Australia)
- 221 km
- Broome (Australia)
- 294 km
- Windjana Gorge National Park (Australia)
- 34 km
- Tunnel Creek (Australia)
- 355 km
- Emma Gorge (Australia)
- 67 km
- El Questro (Australia)
- 186 km
- Bungle Bungle National Park (Australia)
- 186 km
- Kununurra (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,543 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 827 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 14 Day Exmouth to Darwin Safari via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,794 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours