3 Day Broome to Perth Express
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Camp for a night in the stunning Karratha
- Travel the scenic Western Australia coastline
- Spend a night in the Kalbarri township
- Finish your trip in Perth and continue your exploration
- Age range
- 18 to 55 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
Start in Broome and end in Perth! With the adventure tour 3 Day Broome to Perth Express, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Broome, Australia and 3 other destinations in Australia. 3 Day Broome to Perth Express is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport.
Other reviews about Aussie Wanderer:Write a review
- DIanne Rogowski's review about another Aussie Wanderer tour4.5 - ExcellentThe opportunity to swim with the whale sharks! Paul went above and beyond to make sure all of us who wanted to go got on... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1, 2 & 3 - Broome to Perth via Kalbarri (breakfast included only)
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Do you, by chance, pass through Karratha on the way?
We do not pass through Karratha on our tours.
- May 1, 2017
Are meals included on this tour?
There are no meals included for this tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Broome is the starting point and Perth is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Aussie Wanderer booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 3 Day Broome to Perth Express, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Aussie Wanderer will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Aussie Wanderer tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,968 km.
- Broome (Australia)
- 646 km
- Karratha (Australia)
- 822 km
- Kalbarri (Australia)
- 500 km
- Perth (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 827 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 3 Day Broome to Perth Express via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,800 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours