5 Day Perth to Exmouth One-Way
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 03:25:33
- Our saving
- US $ 636
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Spend the night at Big River Ranch in Kalbarri National Park
- Meet the famous Monkey Mia Dolphins
- Relax at Coral Bay
- Snorkel in the stunning Turquoise Bay
- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
Start in Perth and end in Exmouth! With the adventure tour 5 Day Perth to Exmouth One-Way, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Perth, Australia and 9 other destinations in Australia. 5 Day Perth to Exmouth One-Way is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- DRDIanneWritten on April 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe opportunity to swim with the whale sharks! Paul went above and beyond to make sure all of us who wanted to go got on a boat. The experience itself was amazing and the crew from EDC was fantastic.Show detailed ratings
- CcraigWritten on February 20, 20182.5 - AverageThe guide was ace. The accommodation was usually 10 dorm mixed. The food was basic and not Authentic Aussy ever. Better value tours out there. The people on the tour were awesome and its them, that made it an epic adventureShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Perth to Kalbarri
- Day 2 - Kalbarri to Shark Bay/Monkey Mia
- Day 3 - Shark Bay to Coral Bay
- Day 4 - Coral Bay
- Day 5 - Exmouth
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Aussie Wanderer
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
5 Day Perth to Exmouth One-Way
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Perth5 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to ExmouthOnly 2 seats left$27USD $636
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Perth5 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Exmouth4 seats left$27USD $636
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Perth5 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Exmouth0 seats left$27USD $636
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Perth5 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Exmouth5 seats left$27USD $636
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Perth5 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Exmouth5 seats left$27USD $636
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Perth5 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Exmouth0 seats left$27USD $636
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Perth5 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Exmouth4 seats left$27USD $636
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Perth5 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Exmouth4 seats left$27USD $636
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Perth5 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Exmouth0 seats left$27USD $636
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Perth5 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Exmouth4 seats left$27USD $636
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Perth is the starting point and Exmouth is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Aussie Wanderer booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $636 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $636 for 5 Day Perth to Exmouth One-Way, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Aussie Wanderer will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Aussie Wanderer tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,203 km.
- Perth (Australia)
- 165 km
- Pinnacles Desert (Australia)
- 211 km
- Geraldton (Australia)
- 116 km
- Kalbarri National Park (Australia)
- 227 km
- Monkey Mia (Australia)
- 3 km
- Shark Bay (Australia)
- 296 km
- Coral Bay (Australia)
- 45 km
- Ningaloo Reef (Australia)
- 98 km
- Exmouth (Australia)
- 22 km
- Cape Range National Park (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $636 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 819 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 56 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 5 Day Perth to Exmouth One-Way via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 5 Day Perth to Exmouth One-Way