4 Day Perth to Monkey Mia Return
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 466
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Marvel at the scenery in Kalbarri National Park
- Meet the Monkey Mia Dolphins
- Visit the Kalbarri coastal cliffs
- Explore the amazing Lancelin sand dunes
- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
Start and end in Perth! With the adventure tour 4 Day Perth to Monkey Mia Return, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Perth, Australia and 7 other destinations in Australia. 4 Day Perth to Monkey Mia Return is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- NNolaJUkesWritten on May 3, 20182.5 - AverageOur "Bus", a 10 seater was ancient and dirty. The food offered was cheap, unappetizing, insufficient and lacked refrigeration. We paid for upgraded accommodation. What a waste of money. Basically we did not share with the other travelers, just the cockroaches.The guarantee that we would not have any bunks was ignored. The only positive was that Nick, our driver was very knowledgeable and passionate about our beautiful country.Show detailed ratingsAussie Wanderer commented on this reviewDear NolaJUkes, I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your tour, however the tours we run are budget backpacker tours and we believe you were made aware of this. You and your friends booked upgrades which we arranged to the best of our ability to exclude bunk beds however, our accommodation providers are also budget backpacker accommodations and often bunk beds are all their rooms contains. We did our best to ensure that at the accommodation that only had bunk beds, there would be enough room for all 3 of you to sleep on bottom bunks. For the remaining 2 nights you were provided with a twin room and a single room. Unfortunately we do not own and are not responsible for the accommodations we use on our tours, so your complaint regarding insects will need to be directed to the relevant accommodation. Our food is stored in eskis during the day, and the guides refrigerate and freeze more ice at night at our accommodations, this keeps our food refrigerated. Again, I am sorry this tour was not what you were expecting. Kind regards, Tara Sales, Marketing & Events Coordinator
- RPRodneyWritten on January 27, 20181.5 - Rather poorPoor transport with little or no air con in both vans. 34 C outside but 40 plus in vans. Food quality and variety was poor, room upgrades were very bad for the price we paid, itinerary change from listed activities which we didn't spend much time at the main place we wanted to visit.Show detailed ratingsAussie Wanderer commented on this reviewDear Rodney, Thank you for writing a review, we have also received your email which has been passed on to management and you should receive a reply in due time. Sorry to see you didn't particularly enjoy your tour. Being the most cost effective all inclusive tour for this duration and experience, we are very much a budget backpacker tour and we do our best to provide the best service for that category, unfortunately however this is not for everyone. This also means we must stick to a strict itinerary and timeline, which is subject to change as listed in our terms & conditions and on the waiver form you signed when departing. Although Monkey Mia is a highlight of our tour, it is not the only highlight and we must ensure we allow even allotments of time for every destination. Again, I am sorry to see you didn't enjoy your tour, and you will receive a reply to your email shortly. Kind regards, Tara
- AMAnne-SophieWritten on November 6, 20174.0 - GoodNice places to see, nice guides, nice tour! Worth the price and the long hours spent in the bus!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Perth to Kalbarri
- Day 2 - Kalbarri to Shark Bay/Monkey Mia
- Day 3 - Shark Bay to Kalbarri
- Day 4 – Kalbarri to Perth
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Rather poor by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Does this tour accept travelers below 18 years of age?
The tour operator cannot take passengers under 18 years of age on this tour due to our Public Liability insurance.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marie1st February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
4 Day Perth to Monkey Mia Return
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Perth4 DaysMondayMay 28, 2018to PerthOnly 1 seat leftOnly 4 days left toSave $19USD $466
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Perth4 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Perth0 seats leftSave $19USD $466Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Perth4 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to PerthOnly 3 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $19USD $466
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Perth4 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Perth9 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $19USD $466
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Perth4 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Perth5 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $19USD $466
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Perth4 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Perth10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $19USD $466
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Perth4 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Perth10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $19USD $466
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Perth4 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to PerthOnly 3 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $19USD $466
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from Perth4 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Perth0 seats leftSave $19USD $466Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Perth4 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Perth10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $19USD $466
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Perth.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Aussie Wanderer booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $466 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $466 for 4 Day Perth to Monkey Mia Return, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Aussie Wanderer will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Aussie Wanderer tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,440 km.
- Perth (Australia)
- 165 km
- Pinnacles Desert (Australia)
- 211 km
- Geraldton (Australia)
- 116 km
- Kalbarri National Park (Australia)
- 228 km
- Shark Bay (Australia)
- 3 km
- Monkey Mia (Australia)
- 218 km
- Kalbarri (Australia)
- 150 km
- Greenough (Australia)
- 351 km
- Perth (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $466 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 792 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 4 Day Perth to Monkey Mia Return via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 4 Day Perth to Monkey Mia Return