7 Day Perth to Exmouth Return
- Our saving
- US $ 824
- Meet the famous Monkey Mia Dolphins
- Snorkel the Ningaloo Reef
- Relax at Turquoise Bay
- Feed the kangaroos as Greenough Wildlife Park
- Age range
- 18 to 55 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- CRChiaraWritten on August 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentWords can't describe the most amazing time I've had. Paul was the awesome guide who really did look after you and had the interesting stories and information...a very cool guy too! I went from someone who never tried snorkelling and didn't like the sea to someone who swam with a whale shark.accomdation was great...cant complain at all. Food was too good and it was fun to get involved in making some of the cooked mealsShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Perth to Kalbarri
- Day 2 - Kalbarri to Shark Bay/Monkey Mia
- Day 3 - Shark Bay to Coral Bay
- Day 4 - Coral Bay
- Day 5 - Exmouth
- Days 6 & 7 - Exmouth to Perth via Kalbarri
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Aussie Wanderer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
What is the average age on your trips?
The average age of our passengers is 22-32 with a maximum age limit of 55yrs.
- February 1, 2017
Is a room upgrade allowed?
Room upgrades are available on our tours. Your agent will advise you of the prices. As soon as you decide if you want this option we will contact our accommodation providers to confirm that rooms are available for you.
- December 1, 2016
Can we take this tour by car instead of the mini coach?
Unfortunately as this is a group tour on a mini-coach there is no option to do it by car.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
7 Day Perth to Exmouth Return
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Perth7 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Caversham Wildlife Park4 seats left$25USD $824
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Perth7 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Caversham Wildlife Park4 seats left$25USD $824
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Perth7 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Caversham Wildlife Park9 seats left$25USD $824
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Perth7 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Caversham Wildlife Park0 seats left$25USD $824Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Perth7 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Caversham Wildlife Park6 seats left$25USD $824
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Perth7 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Caversham Wildlife Park4 seats left$25USD $824
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Perth7 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Caversham Wildlife Park5 seats left$25USD $824
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Perth7 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Caversham Wildlife Park10+ seats left$25USD $824
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Perth7 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Caversham Wildlife Park8 seats left$25USD $824
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Perth7 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Caversham Wildlife Park6 seats left$25USD $824
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Perth is the starting point and Caversham Wildlife Park is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Aussie Wanderer booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $824 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $824 for 7 Day Perth to Exmouth Return, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Aussie Wanderer will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Aussie Wanderer tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Perth (Australia)
- 165 km
- Pinnacles Desert (Australia)
- 211 km
- Geraldton (Australia)
- 116 km
- Kalbarri National Park (Australia)
- 228 km
- Shark Bay (Australia)
- 3 km
- Monkey Mia (Australia)
- 295 km
- Coral Bay (Australia)
- 45 km
- Ningaloo Reef (Australia)
- 98 km
- Exmouth (Australia)
- 22 km
- Cape Range National Park (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $824 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 827 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7 Day Perth to Exmouth Return via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7 Day Perth to Exmouth Return