Santorini to Athens
- Our saving
- US $ 582
- Rather Poor
- RLRachelWritten on September 7, 20183.5 - GoodA bit overpriced when taking into account the items that are actually included (accomodation, breakfasts, and some transportation). Naya, as a tour guide, was good but we spent most of our time on our own. She acted more as a reference point than anything else.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Santorini
- Day 2: Santorini
- Day 3: Santorini, Ios
- Day 4: Ios
- Day 5: Ios, Athens
- Day 6: Athens
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the local payment?
The local payment for Santorini to Athens needs to be paid in cash upon arrival at the tour.
The local payment allows you to not pay the full price upfront, but allows you to save up until the tour departs and only pay once you arrive at the tour. At the same time, in case you need to cancel your tour, you wont be required to pay the local payment amount.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Santorini to Athens
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Santorini6 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$396$978-40%USD $582+ $209 Local Payment
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Santorini6 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$60USD $1,438+ $209 Local Payment
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Santorini6 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$822$1,498-55%USD $676+ $209 Local Payment
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Santorini6 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$866$1,578-55%USD $712+ $209 Local Payment
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Santorini6 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$899$1,638-55%USD $739+ $209 Local Payment
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Santorini6 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$866$1,578-55%USD $712+ $209 Local Payment
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Santorini6 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$899$1,638-55%USD $739+ $209 Local Payment
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Santorini6 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$943$1,718-55%USD $775+ $209 Local Payment
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from Santorini6 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$1,053$1,918-55%USD $865+ $209 Local Payment
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Santorini6 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$1,020$1,858-55%USD $838+ $209 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Santorini is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $582 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $582 for Santorini to Athens, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $582 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Santorini to Athens via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Santorini to Athens