Highlights Of Russia
- Our saving
- US $ 450
- St Petersburg
- See the famous Kremlin Palace
- Lose yourself in St Petersburg
- Stand in the centre of Red Square
- Go bar hopping in Moscow
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Sleeper Train
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Family, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- THTessaWritten on November 16, 20174.5 - ExcellentAmazing. The local tour guide was fantastic and very helpfully.Show detailed ratings
- OliviaWritten on June 20, 20174.0 - GoodI had a truly brilliant time on the tour. Our guides were friendly, fun and knowledgeable and I got so much more out of the experience than if I had tried to travel alone.Show detailed ratings
- SVSheenaWritten on June 3, 20173.5 - GoodIt was ok but missed the mark on tour guide commentaries, introducing other passengers and following the itinerary.Show detailed ratings
- JJohnWritten on May 1, 20174.0 - GoodGood value for money. The guide, transport and accommodation were all great. Couldn't have asked for much more.Show detailed ratings
- DonnaWritten on April 26, 20173.0 - AverageThis was a very expensive trip,considering that all the tour cost covered was the tour leader leader &a accomodation everything else was extra,our guide in St Petersburg was superb but the guide in Moscow was very ordinary,level of accomodation was mediocre,Russian 4 star is over rated, be aware that any extra activities offered are charged at a premium,you can book and pay yourself and save big bucks,eg extra nights accomodation in the same hotel book yourself and save AUS$100,transport from airport 1/2 price of what they charge, be smartShow detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Donna, thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. In regards to transport from the airport, your tour includes the Airport transfer from St Petersburg airport to the Travel Talk hotel, it does not include airport transfer from Moscow hotel to Moscow Airport, you would have to arrange your own transfer, most of the time a group of people get together and hire a shuttle service to the airport. In regards to the extras, it's clearly mentioned on our website " As per the itinerary , Entrance fees not included " meaning everything indicated within the itinerary are included in the price of the tours, all entrance fees are not included and any other activities are not included it would be extra if you were interested in doing them. It also states Entrance fees to the sights and museums as well as Optional activities are not included. Thank you.
- LibbyWritten on January 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentWas absolutely amazing, got to see so much in such a short time period. Tatiana was an amazing tour guide!!Show detailed ratings
- KMKelly-AnnWritten on January 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreat trip great tour leader ! Thanks TanyaShow detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Kelly , thank you for your review we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. We're happy to hear you had a great time on your Russia tour, Tanya is an amazing tour guide, we're glad to have her on our team. Hope to see you on one of our other tours in the future. Happy New Year. Travel Talk Team
- JCJoeyWritten on October 27, 20164.5 - ExcellentMy partner and I had a great time on Travel Talk Russia tour, our guide Tanya was awesome, she knows her country very well inside out, very informative and funny, I would have loved to see more of Russia for now all we had time was about a week. We would recommend this tour.Show detailed ratings
- AAndrewWritten on September 4, 20164.0 - GoodThought I would leave a quick review as there haven't been any since 2014. I just completed this tour and had an excellent time. Accommodations were suitable and the guides and tours excellent. I would definitely recommend.Show detailed ratings
- CaseyWritten on August 15, 20145.0 - ExcellentShort and sweet tour, great guide and customer service. Got my documents in few days. we stayed in nice hotels not hostels or dorm. Absolutely loved it. Recommmend it to others.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: St.Petersburg
- Day 2: St. Petersburg - City tour incl. the Hermitage
- Day 3: St. Petersburg (opt. Tsars Route tour)
- Day 4: Moscow City Tour, Red Square
- Day 5: Moscow, Kremlin Palace, St Basil's, Arbat Street
- Day 6: Moscow
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast on the last day of the tour at Izmailovo Delta Hotel in Moscow and it's time to say goodbye to your new friends and check-out of the hotel at 11 am. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of the tour generally starts from Moscow Hotel in St. Petersburg and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. At the terminal, keep your eyes open for the Travel Talk sign, as they pick you up from the airport and take you to the hotel. There is an informal meeting planned for the evening at approximately 6:00 pm so we recommend arriving beforehand so you can meet your group and fellow travellers. After the meeting, you can join the group for a walk and partake in an optional group dinner if you wish. Please note that the joining point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Moscow By Night
Please note that this list is a guideline only and that pricing will be available with your finalised travel documents.
31 travellers met before going on their Travel Talk Highlights Of Russia tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 20th April 20191 comment"Just booked this trip! It's waaay far in advance, but if anyone else is going let me know! :)"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Highlights Of Russia
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from St Petersburg6 DaysThursdayOct 18, 2018to Moscow10+ seats left$461$1,138-40%USD $678+ $210 Local Payment
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from St Petersburg6 DaysThursdayNov 15, 2018to Moscow10+ seats left$404$998-40%USD $594+ $210 Local Payment
- MondayDec 24, 2018from St Petersburg6 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Moscow10+ seats left$42USD $996+ $210 Local Payment
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysThursdayMar 21, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$625$1,138-55%USD $514+ $210 Local Payment
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysThursdayApr 25, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$657$1,198-55%USD $540+ $210 Local Payment
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$657$1,198-55%USD $540+ $210 Local Payment
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$756$1,378-55%USD $622+ $210 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$756$1,378-55%USD $622+ $210 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$756$1,378-55%USD $622+ $210 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$690$1,258-55%USD $567+ $210 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- St Petersburg is the starting point and Moscow is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $450 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $450 for Highlights Of Russia, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 633 km
- Moscow (Russia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $450 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Highlights Of Russia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights Of Russia