Highlights Of Russia
- Our saving
- US $ 595
- JUST PAY $120 DEPOSIT TODAY
- St Petersburg
- See the famous Kremlin Palace
- Lose yourself in St Petersburg
- Stand in the centre of Red Square
- Go bar hopping in Moscow
- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Hotel, Sleeper Train
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- MLMichelleWritten on May 8, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tania was fabulous such wonderful company I have recommended travel talk over and over I want to do the tour again
- MLMichelleWritten on April 28, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tania was fabulous I loved the tour and want to do it again with my family I couldn’t of had a better guide Tania was awesome
- RobinwallsWritten on November 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic trip! Fantastic people! Perfect amount of time to hit all the must sees and still plenty of time to explore on your own. Tanya was wonderful, truly caring and informative the entire time!
- CristianaWritten on November 5, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Tatiana was an amazing guide, but Zoya - the guide in Moscow was terrible! Hard to understand and follow and she wasn't able to hold the group together!
- THTessaWritten on November 16, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing. The local tour guide was fantastic and very helpfully.
- OliviaWritten on June 20, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I had a truly brilliant time on the tour. Our guides were friendly, fun and knowledgeable and I got so much more out of the experience than if I had tried to travel alone.
- SVSheenaWritten on June 3, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was ok but missed the mark on tour guide commentaries, introducing other passengers and following the itinerary.
- JJohnWritten on May 1, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Good value for money. The guide, transport and accommodation were all great. Couldn't have asked for much more.
- DonnaWritten on April 26, 20173.0 - Average
This was a very expensive trip,considering that all the tour cost covered was the tour leader leader &a accomodation everything else was extra,our guide in St Petersburg was superb but the guide in Moscow was very ordinary,level of accomodation was... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Donna, thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. In regards to transport from the airport, your tour includes the Airport transfer from St Petersburg airport to the Travel Talk hotel, it does not include airport transfer from Moscow hotel to Moscow Airport, you would have to arrange your own transfer, most of the time a group of people get together and hire a shuttle service to the airport. In regards to the extras, it's clearly mentioned on our website " As per the itinerary , Entrance fees not included " meaning everything indicated within the itinerary are included in the price of the tours, all entrance fees are not included and any other activities are not included it would be extra if you were interested in doing them. It also states Entrance fees to the sights and museums as well as Optional activities are not included. Thank you.
- LibbyWritten on January 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Was absolutely amazing, got to see so much in such a short time period. Tatiana was an amazing tour guide!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: St.Petersburg
- Day 2: St. Petersburg - City tour incl. the Hermitage
- Day 3: St. Petersburg (opt. Tsars Route tour)
- Day 4: Moscow, Kremlin Palace, St Basil's, Arbat Street
- Day 5: Moscow City Tour, Red Square
- Day 6: Moscow
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast on the last day of the tour at Izmailovo Delta Hotel in Moscow and it's time to say goodbye to your new friends and check-out of the hotel at 11 am. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of the tour generally starts from Moscow Hotel in St. Petersburg and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. At the terminal, keep your eyes open for the Travel Talk sign, as they pick you up from the airport and take you to the hotel. There is an informal meeting planned for the evening at approximately 6:00 pm so we recommend arriving beforehand so you can meet your group and fellow travellers. After the meeting, you can join the group for a walk and partake in an optional group dinner if you wish. Please note that the joining point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Moscow By Night
Please note that this list is a guideline only and that pricing will be available with your finalised travel documents.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mandy18th February 2019
Highlights Of Russia
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$783$1,378-57%USD $595+ $203 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$783$1,378-57%USD $595+ $203 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$473$1,258-38%USD $785+ $203 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$473$1,258-38%USD $785+ $203 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to MoscowOnly 1 seat left$473$1,258-38%USD $785+ $203 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysThursdayOct 17, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$413$1,098-38%USD $685+ $203 Local Payment
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysThursdayNov 7, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$413$1,098-38%USD $685+ $203 Local Payment
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysThursdayNov 21, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$375$998-38%USD $623+ $203 Local Payment
- TuesdayDec 24, 2019from St Petersburg6 DaysSundayDec 29, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$428$1,138-38%USD $710+ $203 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- St Petersburg is the starting point and Moscow is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2019 the full payment of $595 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $595 for Highlights Of Russia, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 633 km
- Moscow (Russia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $595 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,173 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Highlights Of Russia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights Of Russia