- US $ 919
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- +6 Destinations
- Rhodope Mountains
- Climb up to Mt Musala
- Head towards the stunning Prekorechki Lakes
- Walk towards Rila Monastery
- Hike to Tevno Ezero Lake
- Ascent to Mount Vihren
- Attractions of Sofia
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Hut
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
Start and end in Sofia! With the hiking & trekking tour Hike Bulgaria, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Sofia, Bulgaria and 6 other destinations in Bulgaria. Hike Bulgaria is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Tucan Travel:Write a review
- Janet Munro's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentTucan enjoy accommodating travellers who have paid the single supplement in "broom cupboards". If you are happy to blow... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Sofia
- Day 2: Musala Climb & Govedartsi
- Day 3: Maliovitsa resort, Prekorechki Lakes & Govedartsi
- Day 4: The Seven Rila Lakes, Rila Monastery & Bansko
- Day 5: Pirin Trek, Bezbog & Tevno Ezero.
- Day 6: Pirin Glacier Lakes
- Day 7: Mount Vihren & Sofia
- Day 8: Depart Sofia
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Main Page Video
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Sofia7 seats leftUSD $919
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Sofia7 seats leftUSD $919
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Sofia7 seats leftUSD $919
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Sofia7 seats leftUSD $919
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Sofia7 seats leftUSD $919
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Sofia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $919 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $919 for Hike Bulgaria, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tucan Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 277 km.
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 53 km
- Borovets (Bulgaria)
- 10 km
- Mt Musala (Bulgaria)
- 38 km
- Rila (Bulgaria)
- 49 km
- Pirin National Park (Bulgaria)
- 12 km
- Bansko (Bulgaria)
- 11 km
- Mt Vihren (Bulgaria)
- 103 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $919 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hike Bulgaria via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,005 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours