Warsaw to Prague
Start in Warsaw and end in Prague! With the discovery tour Warsaw to Prague, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Warsaw, Poland and 2 other destinations in Europe. Warsaw to Prague includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- ronWritten on June 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentGood tour and great way to see a number of places. Unfortunately the definition that Tucan uses for a small group tour allows seventeen people .. Jen the tour leader generated good group feeling and morale despite the size . Little things like setting up a WhatsApp group which saw even first time users sharing photos and continuing after leaving the group. Accomodation was suitable and in good locations allowing easy sightseeing. .Public transport is fabulous and inexpensive in this part of the world Each city had plenty to offer . The optional trip to the salt mine with church carved by miners was so interesting . I chose not to take the included visit to Auchvitz as knew would be too disturbing for me so I cant review. Krakow itself had lots to do. . Vienna didnt dissapoint nor did Prague. We had the bonus of the Red Bull air race being held in Prague watching planes fly under bridges on Danube . A high point for many was the time in the Tatras Mountains in Slovakia . The overnight train to Prague was comfortable . Overall would reccomend especially if group size were twelve or less in other words a small groupShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Warsaw
- Day 2-3: Kraków
- Day 4: High Tatras Mountains
- Day 5: Overnight train to Prague
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Depart Prague
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Warsaw is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Warsaw to Prague, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tucan Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 646 km.
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 252 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Warsaw to Prague via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Warsaw to Prague