Warsaw to Prague
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- ronWritten on June 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good tour and great way to see a number of places. Unfortunately the definition that Tucan uses for a small group tour allows seventeen people .. Jen the tour leader generated good group feeling and morale despite the size . Little things like setting up a... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Warsaw
- Day 2-3: Kraków
- Day 4: High Tatras Mountains
- Day 5: Overnight train to Prague
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Depart Prague
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Warsaw is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 May 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Warsaw to Prague, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tucan Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 252 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,855 tours in Europe
- covered by 451 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Warsaw to Prague via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Warsaw to Prague