Balkans in Two Weeks
- US $ 1,869
+ $265 Local Payment
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Visit the Jerusalem of Europe
- Relax on beaches in Belgrade
- Climb the Fort of Sveti Ivan's walls
- Experience the walled city of Dubrovnik
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Apartment
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- NNoelWritten on June 21, 20183.0 - AverageThe itinerary is pretty good - but some things I would rejig. Mother Teresa house is a waste of time and there is not need for an overnight in Skopje. All “included” activities are either free or cost 1-2€ unbundled. Hence this doesn’t represent good value. The markup on the hotels is astronomical (including local payment we were paying over €250 per day per couple for hotels worth less than €50 per night) and the choices are at best mediocre but often much worse. The rat-hole in Belgrade (Villa Forever) was disgusting and we’re 90% sure had bedbugs. The guide Heidi was lovely and friendly but her local knowledge was poor and all information was delivered in a monotone making it hard to absorb anything. The bus and the driver Raijko were great. He’s such a fantastic & calm driver.Show detailed ratings
- MPMELISSAWritten on June 9, 20183.5 - GoodLocal payment on top of existing tour price resulting in subpar hotel accommodations and tour leader. Only the driver, cities location/journeys and fellow travelers make the trip worthwhile.Show detailed ratingsTucan Travel commented on this reviewHi Melissa We are pleased you enjoyed the itinerary and met some great fellow travellers. We choose locally-owned hotels based on their location to the main sights rather than their star rating however all feedback is important to us so we will forward your comments to our Europe Destination team as we are continually assessing our hotels in order to maintain and provide a great standard. We wish you all the best in your future adventures Best Tucan Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Dubrovnik
- Day 2-3: Sarajevo
- Day 4-5: Belgrade
- Day 6-7: Sofia
- Day 8: Skopje
- Day 9-10: Lake Ohrid
- Day 11: Tirana
- Day 12-13: Kotor
- Day 14: Dubrovnik
- Day 15: Depart Dubrovnik
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Rather poor by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Balkans in Two Weeks
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $1,869+ $265 Local Payment
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $1,899+ $265 Local Payment
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $1,899+ $265 Local Payment
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $1,939+ $265 Local Payment
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $1,939+ $265 Local Payment
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $1,939+ $265 Local Payment
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $1,939+ $265 Local Payment
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $1,939+ $265 Local Payment
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $1,939+ $265 Local Payment
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $1,939+ $265 Local Payment
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Dubrovnik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $1,869 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1869 for Balkans in Two Weeks, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tucan Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,255 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 134 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 206 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 330 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 174 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 13 km
- Matka (Macedonia)
- 102 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 87 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 149 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 61 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,869 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Balkans in Two Weeks via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Balkans in Two Weeks