Journey to Istanbul
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 10:02:02
- Our saving
- US $ 3,186
+ $495 Local Payment
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Istanbul! With the adventure tour Journey to Istanbul, you have a 29 day tour package taking you through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 19 other destinations in Europe. Journey to Istanbul is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Boat, Local Transport, Private Vehicle, Ferry
Other reviews about Tucan Travel:Write a review
- EarlHjelter's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThis 13-day tour from Tallinn to Prague was everything that I expected it could be. First, the cities visited are all qu... Read more
- Katherine Cendrowski's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThis tour was a lot of fun, and seeing the Old Towns of these beautiful cities was worth it!
- Don Calder's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe Balkans -- Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hungary, Serbia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Albania and Montenegro -- ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Dubrovnik
- Day 2-3: Sarajevo
- Day 4: Mostar
- Day 5-6: Hvar Island
- Day 7: Split
- Day 8: Plitvice
- Day 9: Zagreb
- Day 10-11: Lake Bled
- Day 12-13: Ljubljana
- Day 14-15: Budapest
- Day 16: Eger
- Day 17: Baia Mare
- Day 18-19: Sighișoara
- Day 20-21: Brașov
- Day 22: Bucharest
- Day 23: Veliko Tarnovo
- Day 24-25: Sofia
- Day 26-27: Plovdiv
- Day 28: Istanbul
- Day 29: Depart Istanbul
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Journey to Istanbul
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Istanbul4 seats left$136USD $3,253+ $495 Local Payment
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Istanbul7 seats left$136USD $3,253+ $495 Local Payment
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Istanbul7 seats left$136USD $3,253+ $495 Local Payment
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Istanbul7 seats left$136USD $3,253+ $495 Local Payment
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Istanbul7 seats left$136USD $3,253+ $495 Local Payment
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Istanbul7 seats left$133USD $3,186+ $495 Local Payment
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Istanbul7 seats left$138USD $3,321+ $530 Local Payment
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Istanbul7 seats left$138USD $3,321+ $530 Local Payment
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Istanbul7 seats left$138USD $3,321+ $530 Local Payment
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Istanbul7 seats left$138USD $3,321+ $530 Local Payment
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia, Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Istanbul is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Tucan Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $3,186 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3186 for Journey to Istanbul, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,854 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 134 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 103 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 110 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 117 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 395 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,186 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours