Explore Normandy & Burgundy
- +8 Destinations
- Northern France
Start in Dijon and end in Paris! With the in-depth cultural tour Explore Normandy & Burgundy, you have a 17 day tour package taking you through Dijon, France and 8 other destinations in France. Explore Normandy & Burgundy includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentLoved this tour! The accommodations kind of sucked but the tour itself, hiking and our tour guide was really great!
- Arlene's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWe hiked the Chamonix to Chamonix in September 2018. The hike was strenuous and challenging at times. Our guide Tom w... Read more
- Andrea Cawley's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThis fantastic tour exceeded expectations on all levels. Our guide Pau was fun, friendly and super organised, the Barge... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Dijon
- Day 2 Dijon (1D)
- Day 3 Dijon/Longecourt-en-Plaine (1B, 1D)
- Day 4 Longecourt-en-Plaine/Saint-Jean-de-Losne (1B, 1L)
- Day 5 Saint-Jean-de-Losne/Chalon-sur-Saône (1B, 1L)
- Day 6 Chalon-sur-Saône/Chagny (1B)
- Day 7 Chagny/Saint-Léger-sur-Dheune (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 8 Saint-Léger-sur-Dheune/Paris (1B)
- Day 9 Paris (1B)
- Day 10 Paris (1B)
- Day 11 Paris/Bayeux (1B, 1D)
- Day 12 Bayeux (1B)
- Day 13 Bayeux (1B)
- Day 14 Bayeux (1B)
- Day 15 Bayeux/Paris (1B)
- Day 16 Paris (1B)
- Day 17 Paris (1B)
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Dijon is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Explore Normandy & Burgundy, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 857 km.
- Dijon (France)
- 16 km
- Longecourt-en-Plaine (France)
- 14 km
- Saint-Jean-de-Losne (France)
- 47 km
- Chalon sur Saone (France)
- 16 km
- Chagny (France)
- 11 km
- Saint-Leger-sur-Dheune (France)
- 281 km
- Paris (France)
- 227 km
- Bayeux (France)
- 132 km
- Rouen (France)
- 112 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 23,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours