Europe Hop-on Hop-off 2018 Unlimited Pass
- Breathe the fresh air of the Swiss Alps
- Sunbathe on the beaches of Southern France
- Get your taste buds tantalised in Italy
- Discover Spain
- Rather Poor
- TTarrynVWritten on October 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad an absolute blast with Holly! She helped carry my bags from the hostel to the bus which was very much appreciated! She invited us to join her for dinner and have a drink with her which was super nice of her! She was easy to chat with and very passionate about travel :)Show detailed ratings
- JessieWritten on October 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentHolly is a superstar and a credit to your organisation. I have spent 4 months on the network and was lucky enough to get Holly on several occasions. Her pre stop talks gave all the best information while including a great amount of humour and a truly personal touch. She saved me one time getting me in with the recommended in Venice when there was nothing available online. It's these personal touches that make Holly one of the best guides on the network.Show detailed ratings
- RhiannonWritten on October 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentBus network was good and easy to use. Holly was awesomeShow detailed ratings
- AAshporterWritten on October 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentAmazing would highly recommend to anyoneShow detailed ratings
- BBecwinyardWritten on October 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentLad! Knew what he was doing and a classic guyShow detailed ratings
- CCarleeFoxwellWritten on September 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe loved Justin’s energy and vibe. He was absolutely incredible in making us excited for our next destination. I have done a couple of tours in the last few years and the tour guide is what makes your journey memorable. Even though this is just HOHO, feeling safe and relaxed on the coach with someone you can trust instantly is awesome!! Kristoss and Carlos (bus drivers) + Holly were great also.Show detailed ratings
- EEliseWritten on September 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentVanessa is amazing. So friendly, helpful, happy and thoughtful. Always loving her handwritten notes about the locations, they are super helpful and have great suggestions for food and drink too. Thank you VanessaShow detailed ratings
- SStevenpoloWritten on September 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentLauren was fantastic tour guide during our tomorrowland hop on & off tour. Excellent knowledge and great team leader. Would highly recommendShow detailed ratings
- KKathrynDWritten on September 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentBusabout’s Justin, aka ‘Safari Sam’ from South Africa, is in a league of his own when it comes to guides, insuring all his passengers receive outstanding service. Meeting Justin for the first time on our Cesky Krumlov to Munich leg of our 110 days with Busabout was like a breath of fresh air. We were immediately captivated by his warm, welcoming nature, his exceptional communication skills, sense of humour, and empathy with passengers from all walks of life and all ages. Justin’s genuine kindness and thoughtful manner immediately put us at ease, and his charismatic charm was very engaging. We loved the way Justin competently struck the perfect balance when conveying his wealth of information on the cities and countries on our loops. He was informative, while others have been vague or gone into so much detail, they have been boring to the point of frustration. We found his enthusiasm and passion, contagious. We can’t thank Justin enough for the third and final time he accompanied us; we had left the bus at the end of the day and were heading for our accommodation when Justin chased us down the street with my camera. What a beautiful soul he is. Nothing ever seemed to phase him and his commitment was second to none, constantly going way beyond the call of duty. Thank you so much Justin. You are one in a million.Show detailed ratings
- JJessicaWritten on September 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentToby was a great guide and provide a fun and fact filled bus trip!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Create Your Own Adventure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Hop on, Hop off - Best of Both Worlds
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Busabout - What is Hop on Hop Off?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I book hostels and bus journey's together with my partner?
Once you have a confirmed booking, you will get access to Busabout's online portal called "MyTrip" where you have the option to book everything at the same time if you all have the same trips booked.
How far in advance should I book my trip?
With our Hop-on Hop-off pass, once bought, you can instantly jump onto MyTrip and start planning your summer. Remember if you’re travelling in July and August, some sectors might fill up, so best to get things booked up. However the beauty of Busabout’s flexibility is that you can chop and change as you go, so maybe get a ‘Plan A’ in place with your bus dates (you can change these as much as you want to), start booking some accommodation (a deposit would lock in the dates) but leave a few cards up your sleeve and see how you go.
What is a Hop-on Hop-off pass?
Travellers looking for a flexible way to travel, with no fixed schedules, can choose from one of the many open-dated Hop-On Hop-Off Passes all around the world. These passes include all public transportation and handpicked experiences along with a set route of your choice with flexible schedules.
All you have to do is decide on the route that suits you best, depending on where you want to go and how much time you want to travel! Choose from our many options or create your own tailor-made pass!
Travel freely, at your own pace, to the best hot spots with no tour leader or schedule. Accommodation is not included in the passes, giving you the flexibility to choose where you want to sleep with the help of our recommended hostels,
Guides who have led this tour
- "Travel addict! 53 countries and counting. Love the ocean, sun, summer, and all things warm. "
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "People and places are my PASSION. After studying Architecture for eight years in London I found what..."
- "I'm not much of a sweet tooth, but I could eat pastel de nata (Portuguese custard tart) ALL DAY! Portugal..."
- "I like to travel, but I like to do it a bit different to the norm, to get off the beaten track, and find..."
- "I fell in love with travel when I was seventeen years old. I accidentally ended up left in Rome by myself..."
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
- "I am a Scottish lass born and bred who caught the travel bug from a young age! I am a massive film geek,..."
- "Hi There! my name is Peter and I work as a tour guide in Europe! Hit me up with your feedback so I can..."
- "Despite being a man with a beard I consider myself still a 5yr old boy, exploring the world full of curiosities..."
- "Born in small town of Donegal,Ireland my parents decided to make the big move to Australia when we were..."
- "Aussie gal just trying to escape from the normal adulthood of 9 to 5! Obsessed with watching sunsets..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
- "A Croatian nomad trying to find my little place in this vast space. A linguist in search for kindred..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
About the countries
- EuroFrance , Belgium , Netherlands , Germany , Austria , Slovakia , Italy , Slovenia , Spain and Portugal
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Paris.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Europe Hop-on Hop-off 2018 Unlimited Pass , but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 269 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 280 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 394 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 332 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 300 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 196 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Hop-on Hop-off 2018 Unlimited Pass