Hop-on Hop-off Unlimited Pass
- Our saving
- US $ 1,439
- Age Range
- 18 to 90 year olds
- Breathe the fresh air of the Swiss Alps
- Sunbathe on the beaches of Southern France
- Get your taste buds tantalised in Italy
- Discover Spain
- Rather Poor
- ECEmmaWritten on October 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentI'd heard good things about Busabout before I booked, but I didn't realise how much it lived up to the hype! I bought the unlimited hop-on-hop-off ticket, the La Tomatina Festival and Oktoberfest tours. The guides are all such fun and lovely people and it's fantastic to be able to meet and get to know so many of them through your trip. I also love that you can tailor your trips so easily so that you have as many days as you want in any city! I found myself supplementing in public transport to other cities and then coming back onto the Busabout circuit. It's nice to have the freedom if you want to do different things in your trip. But mostly I found myself staying with Busabout. There were so many different spots to choose from - from really small towns to big main cities. I wasn't even supposed to go to la Tomatina or Oktoberfest, but I met so many amazing people and guides on the buses and I knew a lot of great people going! I am so happy I bought my ticket! 10/10, I recommend to everyone. :)Show detailed ratings
- AAnnieWritten on September 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentBusabout is amazing and the best decision that o made for my 3months solo trip. The guides were all absolutely amazing and so real and factual Susie was 10/10 my most favourite guide out of any tour I've ever done! Such a beautiful smile and so full of knowledge, Susie goes so far above and beyond in her role! An Absolute gemShow detailed ratings
- NLNathalieWritten on August 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentBusabout is the best way to travel, especially as a single woman. Emma was a great guide, full of knowledge and just tons of fun!Show detailed ratings
- CLCaitlynWritten on August 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentSuch an amazing experience with the most amazing guide. She made the trip incredible, always making sure we were having a good time and so helpfulShow detailed ratings
- SSophieWritten on July 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentEmma was my guide several times with Busabout and each time was a real pleasure. She has a unique talent for making each passenger feel comfortable and valued, whilst also ensuring everyone is having a good time. Her fun, bubbly nature is backed up by her extensive experience and professional knowledge and if I could choose a tour guide for life, she'd be it!Show detailed ratings
- HHeidiWritten on July 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentFilip is an amazing guide, he has so much passion for all things travel and he is not afraid to share it with you. He has an amazing amount of knowledge about every country he takes you into and I find his coach spiels very interesting and amusing. I had Filip many times as a guide throughout my travels (unfortunately not every stop) and he definitely made my Europe adventure better the days I was with him.Show detailed ratings
- MPMichaelWritten on July 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentI've had Filip as a guide twice and he was excellent each time. Very engaging and informative. It's clear by this enthusiasm that he's passionate about what he does and that makes for a great experience having him as a guide!Show detailed ratings
- IIvanaWritten on April 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentFilip is one of the most amazing guides I've met! He is extremely friendly, kind and professional, and he had a wealth of knowledge to share with us. His passion for travel, history and culture was infectious and inspiring. I highly recommend Filip as a guide and busabout!Show detailed ratings
- BMBradWritten on January 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely fantastic trip, amazing friendly, helpful, energetic guide!Show detailed ratings
- KKatieWritten on December 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentBusabout was amazingShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Create Your Own Adventure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Hop on, Hop off - Best of Both Worlds
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Busabout - What is Hop on Hop Off?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 23, 2016
Can I book hostels and bus journey's together with my partner?
Yes. You'll get access to Busabout's online portal called "MyTrip" where you have the option to book everything at the same time if you all have the same trips booked. If you’re travelling with a group you can also nominate a lead passenger to take charge of all the bookings. Just remember that if you book together, your booking cannot be separated so play nice.
- November 23, 2016
How far in advance should I book my trip?
With our Hop-on Hop-off pass, once bought, you can instantly jump onto MyTrip and start planning your summer. Remember if you’re travelling in July and August, some sectors might fill up, so best to get things booked up. However the beauty of Busabout’s flexibility is that you can chop and change as you go, so maybe get a ‘Plan A’ in place with your bus dates (you can change these as much as you want to), start booking some accommodation (a deposit would lock in the dates) but leave a few cards up your sleeve and see how you go.
- November 23, 2016
Are flights included?
No - we like to give you the freedom and flexibility to book your own flights.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "People and places are my PASSION. After studying Architecture for eight years in London I found what..."
- "I like to travel, but I like to do it a bit different to the norm, to get off the beaten track, and find..."
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
- "Born in small town of Donegal,Ireland my parents decided to make the big move to Australia when we were..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
- "A Croatian nomad trying to find my little place in this vast space. A linguist in search for kindred..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benny A31st January 2018
Hop-on Hop-off Unlimited Pass
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Paris170 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $60USD $1,439
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Paris170 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $60USD $1,439
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Paris170 DaysWednesdayNov 14, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $60USD $1,439
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Paris170 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $60USD $1,439
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Paris170 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $60USD $1,439
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Paris170 DaysTuesdayNov 20, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $60USD $1,439
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Paris170 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $60USD $1,439
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Paris170 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $60USD $1,439
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Paris170 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $60USD $1,439
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Paris170 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $60USD $1,439
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance , Belgium , Netherlands , Germany , Austria , Slovakia , Italy , Slovenia , Spain and Portugal
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Paris.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 July 2018 the full payment of $1,439 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1439 for Hop-on Hop-off Unlimited Pass, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 269 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 280 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 394 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 332 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 300 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,439 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 51 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hop-on Hop-off Unlimited Pass