Arctic Circle & Fjords by Rail (from Oslo to Tromso)
Start in Oslo and end in Tromso! With the discovery tour Arctic Circle & Fjords by Rail (from Oslo to Tromso), you have a 13 day tour package taking you from Oslo to Tromso and through Oslo, Norway and 8 other destinations in Norway. Arctic Circle & Fjords by Rail (from Oslo to Tromso) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Boat
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Harrison Leonard's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodAll round, the tour was a lot of fun and the scenery was incredible. It was very convenient staying in the one hotel for... Read more
- Chi Lun Choi's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThe hiking tour was wonderful, especially the hiking to Trolltunga, I have chosen the Via Ferrata option, it was so exci... Read more
- Jess Bisazza's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour facilitated by an amazing guide! Great balance of planned activities and free time to explore. Highly recom... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Oslo (1B)
- Day 2 Oslo/Flåm (1B)
- Day 3 Flåm (1B)
- Day 4 Flåm/Bergen (1B)
- Day 5 Bergen (1B)
- Day 6 Bergen/Ålesund (1B)
- Day 7 Ålesund/Trondheim (1B)
- Day 8 Trondheim/Bodø (1B)
- Day 9 Bodø/Lofoten (1B)
- Day 10 Lofoten (1B)
- Day 11 Lofoten/Tromsø (1B)
- Day 12 Tromsø (1B)
- Day 13 Tromsø
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- The Arctic Expedition
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Oslo is the starting point and Tromso is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Arctic Circle & Fjords by Rail (from Oslo to Tromso), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,654 km.
- Oslo (Norway)
- 226 km
- Flam (Norway)
- 111 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 236 km
- Alesund (Norway)
- 80 km
- Andalsnes (Norway)
- 167 km
- Trondheim (Norway)
- 467 km
- Bodo (Norway)
- 102 km
- Lofoten (Norway)
- 266 km
- Tromso (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours