Jamaican Reggae Sumfest Experience
- Montego Bay
- Montego Bay
Start and end in Montego Bay! With the in-depth cultural tour Jamaican Reggae Sumfest Experience, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Montego Bay, Jamaica. Jamaican Reggae Sumfest Experience includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Rick's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThis was a really great trip for people who want to experience Jamaica's culture and landscape. On this trip there is pl... Read more
- April's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodFirst time traveling with G Adventures and I really enjoyed this tour! The itinerary was great. Snorkeling i... Read more
- Malgorzata Zembron's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentThis tour is a great way to explore Peru and its highlights, meet great people - locals as well as the other tour partic... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Montego Bay
- Day 2 Montego Bay
- Day 3 Montego Bay
- Day 4 Montego Bay
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Jamaica. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Jamaica. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Jamaica. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Montego Bay.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Jamaican Reggae Sumfest Experience, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Montego Bay (Jamaica)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,757 tours in Latin America
- covered by 151 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 4,222 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Latin America tours