Focus on Ireland (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,868
- Learn about the history and folklore of the Killarney
- Visit the world-famous House of Waterford Crystal
- View the Cliffs of Moher and kiss the Stone of Eloquence
- See the Dublin Castle and the Guinness Storehouse
- Join in the ‘craic’ over dinner and fabulous wine
- Rather Poor
- LTLeslieWritten on August 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentKatie was professional, competent, well-organized and informative. But she was very cold. No friendliness exhibition to customers. Never ate a meal with us. Did not encourage questions about the sights or conversation about anything. When we disembarked from bus she disappeared into thin air. A few of us actually got to the point where we were afraid to ask her anything. Always polite and courteous, but frosty. The bus driver Eugene was downright surly. Never cracked a smile or spoke a word all week.Show detailed ratings
- JLJeremyWritten on July 16, 20184.0 - GoodThe itinerary stated that we would see the bottom third of Ireland and visiting various places en route but there were places that it would have been nice to see but were missed out, parts on the ring of Kerry, the Wicklow mountains , the Irish Stud farm in Kildare, a proper tour of Dublin - due to arriving at the various hotels too early - therefore a bit more planning at the start of the tour would mean that more sights would be seen and ensure that the driver did not exceed his EU driving hours.Show detailed ratings
- JAJosephWritten on August 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing experience for our first group coach tour! Tom Horgan was an exceptional guide. Martin was a great driver. All the accommodations were more than comfortable. Breakfast was more than plentiful. The dinners were tasty and fun. The itinerary was well planned and the stops broke up the journey very nicely. Highly recommend!Show detailed ratings
- NANotWritten on April 15, 20171.0 - BadHorrible Customer Service prior to going on trip had a family emergency and were not accommodating!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: In Dublin’s Fair City.
- Day 2: To Galway, City of the Tribes.
- Day 3: The Cliffs of Moher, Adare and Killarney.
- Day 4: Ring of Kerry Experience.
- Day 5: Blarney Castle and Cobh on the way to Cork.
- Day 6: Waterford, Kildare and on to Dublin.
- Day 7: Depart Dublin.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Focus on Ireland (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$208$2,075-10%USD $1,868
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Dublin9 seats left$208$2,075-10%USD $1,868
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Dublin7 seats left$213$2,125-10%USD $1,913
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Dublin7 seats left$223$2,225-10%USD $2,003
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$223$2,225-10%USD $2,003
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Dublin9 seats left$223$2,225-10%USD $2,003
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$223$2,225-10%USD $2,003
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Dublin7 seats left$223$2,225-10%USD $2,003
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Dublin7 seats left$223$2,225-10%USD $2,003
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Dublin9 seats left$223$2,225-10%USD $2,003
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $1,868 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1868 for Focus on Ireland (2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Burren (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 63 km
- Limerick (Ireland)
- 16 km
- Adare (Ireland)
- 74 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 20 km
- Killorglin (Ireland)
- 35 km
- Cahersiveen (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Waterville (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,868 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Focus on Ireland (2019)