- Our saving
- US $ 565
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MariaWritten on May 12, 20183.5 - GoodGood tour. But i wish that the entrance fees of the temples and monuments were includeed. Also with the food. Besides that everything was perfect. I was a solo traveller and i never feel it that way. Sam english is PerfectShow detailed ratings
- KarenWritten on March 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe loved our guides, we all just got along and our trip was amazingShow detailed ratings
- SScottWritten on March 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentSam was a great host! Very knowledgeable, made the trip fun and accommodated for all the individual requirements of a large group.Show detailed ratings
- RRachelWritten on February 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe travelled with Sam through Egypt at a time when people were telling us that we should be avoiding this beautiful country due to unrest.... they couldn’t be more wrong. Sam made us feel so at ease, and at home in his home, through the entirety of our trip. His passion and knowledge for his country is second to none. He made every day so informative and enjoyable and somehow managed to enhance the magic of this amazing country. Having travelling to the majority of the world, I can safely say that Egypt is still my all time favourite country and that Sam is my all time favourite guide.Show detailed ratings
- JNJanayaWritten on December 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentGuides were great, sites were amazing - Egypt is not for the faint hearted. Wish the non-optional activity entrance fees were included in the tour cost as that was a surprise on arrival having to pay fees each day for tickets. Also - more inclusions or optionals for the Dahab leg would have been good because there was not much to do there (except relax lol) Overall great trip - very organised - great service too - would recommend.Show detailed ratings
- AAdamWritten on October 12, 20155.0 - ExcellentBest. Guide. Ever! Full of knowledge, fun facos, and he kept you interested and as a result i know so much about Egypt.Show detailed ratings
- LLucindaWritten on September 14, 20154.5 - ExcellentSameh was amazing!!! Best tour guide I've ever had. My family were worried about me coming to Egypt due to the safety warnings, but Sameh reassured me & made me feel so safe. He is very passionate & very knowledgable. Would highly recommend this tour.Show detailed ratings
- SheriWritten on September 14, 20155.0 - ExcellentSam was the most informative guide I have ever had. He could explain things simply so everyone could understand, yet he knew the in-depth answer to every question. He is very smart, humorous and keeps his group safe and makes sure we aren't being ripped off. Great value for money, every day was packed with activities and we were always on the move. The tour was planned out perfectly with the museum and Cairo at the end after we had learned about Egyptian history. So cool! Thanks Sam.Show detailed ratings
- MariaWritten on August 12, 20155.0 - ExcellentMy trip to Egypt with Travel Talk was fantastic The Nile cruise was very relaxing and visiting ancient sites was fascinating. I also loved snorkelling in the Red Sea and climbing the Mount Sinai at night. And Sameh made the whole trip interesting by offering us an insight to Egyptian history and being funny, engaging and professional. He's the best guide in Egypt!!!Show detailed ratings
- ConnieWritten on March 7, 20154.0 - GoodThis was a truly amazing and spectacular experience made even better by enjoying the tour with an exceptional group of fellow travelers! Both of our tour guides Sam and Ramy, were amazing and made sure to fill te trip with loads of laughter and goo cheer as well as imparting their knowledge of Egypt on us! I would 100% recommen this tour to everyone and I look forward to future tours with Travel Talk!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Luxor
- Day 3: Luxor, Aswan
- Day 4: Aswan
- Day 5: Daily Felucca Trip
- Day 6: Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
- Day 7: Luxor, Cairo
- Day 8: Cairo City Tour
- Day 9: Cairo, Nuweiba, Dahab
- Day 10: Dahab
- Day 11: Dahab, Mt. Sinai Trek
- Day 12: St Catherine, Dahab
- Day 13: Dahab
- Day 14: Dahab, Cairo
- Day 15: Cairo
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Are the tours quite safe?
Our itineraries are safe to travel, we haven't encountered any trouble since 2012. We have each weekend departures and if you travel with a tour company you'll be fine.
All the touristic places protected by the army and police and there is no place to miss.
- January 1, 2017
Is the age range merely a recommendation or does it truly restrict those over 39 from participating?
As long as you are fit to do our tours you are more than welcome to join us.
- January 1, 2016
What are the optional activities for this tour?
The optional activities are:
Abu Simbel Temple
Sound and light show of Pyramids
Camel Trek and Snorkelling in Dahab
İntro Diving, Dahab
Hot Air Baloon
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey every one. Iam sameh or sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tarryn24th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Cairo10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $420$1,118-38%USD $698+ $256 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Cairo10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $368$978-38%USD $611+ $256 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Cairo10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $368$978-38%USD $611+ $256 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Cairo10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $368$978-38%USD $611+ $256 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Cairo10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $368$978-38%USD $611+ $256 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Cairo10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $368$978-38%USD $611+ $256 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Cairo10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $368$978-38%USD $611+ $256 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Cairo10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $368$978-38%USD $611+ $256 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Cairo10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $428$1,138-38%USD $710+ $256 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Cairo10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $428$1,138-38%USD $710+ $256 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $565 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $565 for Ultimate Egypt, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 399 km
- Hurghada (Egypt)
- 210 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 181 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 99 km
- Edfu (Egypt)
- 55 km
- Kom Ombo (Egypt)
- 138 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 504 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 352 km
- Nuweiba (Egypt)
- 56 km
- Dahab (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $565 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,081 tours in Africa
- covered by 101 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ultimate Egypt via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Egypt