- Our saving
- US $ 525
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAdamWritten on October 12, 20155.0 - ExcellentBest. Guide. Ever! Full of knowledge, fun facos, and he kept you interested and as a result i know so much about Egypt.Show detailed ratings
- LLucindaWritten on September 14, 20154.5 - ExcellentSameh was amazing!!! Best tour guide I've ever had. My family were worried about me coming to Egypt due to the safety warnings, but Sameh reassured me & made me feel so safe. He is very passionate & very knowledgable. Would highly recommend this tour.Show detailed ratings
- SheriWritten on September 14, 20155.0 - ExcellentSam was the most informative guide I have ever had. He could explain things simply so everyone could understand, yet he knew the in-depth answer to every question. He is very smart, humorous and keeps his group safe and makes sure we aren't being ripped off. Great value for money, every day was packed with activities and we were always on the move. The tour was planned out perfectly with the museum and Cairo at the end after we had learned about Egyptian history. So cool! Thanks Sam.Show detailed ratings
- MariaWritten on August 12, 20155.0 - ExcellentMy trip to Egypt with Travel Talk was fantastic The Nile cruise was very relaxing and visiting ancient sites was fascinating. I also loved snorkelling in the Red Sea and climbing the Mount Sinai at night. And Sameh made the whole trip interesting by offering us an insight to Egyptian history and being funny, engaging and professional. He's the best guide in Egypt!!!Show detailed ratings
- ConnieWritten on March 7, 20154.0 - GoodThis was a truly amazing and spectacular experience made even better by enjoying the tour with an exceptional group of fellow travelers! Both of our tour guides Sam and Ramy, were amazing and made sure to fill te trip with loads of laughter and goo cheer as well as imparting their knowledge of Egypt on us! I would 100% recommen this tour to everyone and I look forward to future tours with Travel Talk!Show detailed ratings
- GFGregWritten on March 2, 20154.5 - ExcellentGreat tour. Super guide Sameh. Thank you for helping me realize a 45 year old dream!Show detailed ratings
- JJordanWritten on March 2, 20155.0 - ExcellentSam was an amazing tour guide, very knowledgeable and has a great sense of humour! We had a group of 21 and the whole trip went off without an issue.. Thanks so much!Show detailed ratings
- JJeff_ange@icloud.comWritten on February 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentOur first week of our Ultimate Egypt tour was with our guide Sameh and he was the best guide you could ask for. His knowledge of all of the sights we visited was incredible and he was down to earth and friendly too. Thanks Sam for truly making our holiday in Egypt unforgettable!Show detailed ratings
- JayWritten on November 27, 20144.5 - ExcellentThis is an incredible tour. Even without our tour leader, and now friend Sameh, I would have loved Egypt but Sam enhanced the experience greatly. The tour shows you everything you need to see in the various cities of Egypt, with the addition of optional activites - for example, I saw Tut-ANKH-amun's tomb and body itself for $4. Sam is very funny and fun to banter with.Show detailed ratings
- AAngelaWritten on November 10, 20145.0 - ExcellentSameh gave great information about Egypt's history which really made the sights all the more meaningful!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Luxor
- Day 3: Luxor, Aswan
- Day 4: Aswan
- Day 5: Daily Felucca Trip
- Day 6: Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
- Day 7: Luxor, Cairo
- Day 8: Cairo City Tour
- Day 9: Cairo, Nuweiba, Dahab
- Day 10: Dahab
- Day 11: Dahab, Mt. Sinai Trek
- Day 12: St Catherine, Dahab
- Day 13: Dahab
- Day 14: Dahab, Cairo
- Day 15: Cairo
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Are the tours quite safe?
Our itineraries are safe to travel, we haven't encountered any trouble since 2012. We have each weekend departures and if you travel with a tour company you'll be fine.
All the touristic places protected by the army and police and there is no place to miss.
- January 1, 2017
Is the age range merely a recommendation or does it truly restrict those over 39 from participating?
As long as you are fit to do our tours you are more than welcome to join us.
- January 1, 2016
I fall outside of the preferred age range. I am a fit and healthy with a young outlook. Can I join this tour?
As long as you are fit to do our tours, you're more than welcome to join us.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey every one. Iam sameh or sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
- Upcoming departures
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayNov 4, 2017from CairoSaturdayNov 18, 2017in CairoOur saving$395Price$1,078-37%USD $683+ $251 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayNov 18, 2017from CairoSaturdayDec 2, 2017in CairoOur saving$395Price$1,078-37%USD $683+ $251 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayDec 2, 2017from CairoSaturdayDec 16, 2017in CairoOur saving$409Price$1,118-37%USD $709+ $251 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- MondayDec 18, 2017from CairoMondayJan 1, 2018in CairoOur saving$537Price$1,158-46%USD $621+ $251 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SundayDec 24, 2017from CairoSundayJan 7, 2018in CairoOur saving$537Price$1,158-46%USD $621+ $251 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJan 6, 2018from CairoSaturdayJan 20, 2018in CairoOur saving$454Price$978-46%USD $525+ $251 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJan 20, 2018from CairoSaturdayFeb 3, 2018in CairoOur saving$454Price$978-46%USD $525+ $251 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 3, 2018from CairoSaturdayFeb 17, 2018in CairoOur saving$454Price$978-46%USD $525+ $251 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 17, 2018from CairoSaturdayMar 3, 2018in CairoOur saving$454Price$978-46%USD $525+ $251 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayMar 3, 2018from CairoSaturdayMar 17, 2018in CairoOur saving$518Price$1,118-46%USD $600+ $251 Local Payment10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2017 the full payment of $525 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $525 for Ultimate Egypt, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 399 km
- Hurghada (Egypt)
- 210 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 181 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 99 km
- Edfu (Egypt)
- 55 km
- Kom Ombo (Egypt)
- 138 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 504 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 352 km
- Nuweiba (Egypt)
- 56 km
- Dahab (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $525 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,014 tours in Africa
- covered by 90 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ultimate Egypt via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5,930 travellers have already met
before they left for their Africa tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Egypt