Spain & Portugal in Style (Summer 2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 5,456
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- BYBrendanWritten on October 29, 20164.0 - GoodWe joined the Luxury Gold Spain and Portugal in Style tour in September. I have mixed feelings on the tour. The hotels on this trip are very good location and luxury-wise. The dinners provided by Insight were only average or slightly better than average. The sights visited and the local guides used by Insight are both excellent. All these pluses were negated by a big turnoff. We arrived in Barcelona around 9:15 am. Followed the directions provided by Insight regarding where to wait. Even checked with the Tourist Info at the airport to confirm the general area. Waited till 12:30 and finally called the local shuttle company when we were told that the driver left at 11:00 and we were on our own. By the time we got to our hotel, we missed our private walking tour. We did bring up the problem with the Tour Director and after consultation with his boss, he did reimburse the member in our group who paid the taxifare. However, no apologies for the screw up nor precious time wasted in the airport. It left a huge bad taste in our mouth for sure.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Barcelona.
- Day 2: Catalonia’s Creative Capital.
- Day 3: Valencia and the Orange Blossom Coast.
- Day 4: Granada and the Alhambra Palace.
- Day 5: Córdoba and Seville.
- Day 6: Seville, the City of Carmen.
- Day 7: The Flavours of Andalusia.
- Day 8: Across the Alentejo to Lisbon.
- Day 9: Lisbon and the Age of Discoveries.
- Day 10: Forever Évora.
- Day 11: The Roman Ruins of Mérida and Madrid.
- Day 12: Madrid of the Bourbons.
- Day 13: Depart Madrid.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Luxury Gold - Journey Beyond The Ordinary
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Spain & Portugal in Style (Summer 2019)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Madrid9 seats left$816$6,425-13%USD $5,610
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$816$6,425-13%USD $5,610
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$930$7,325-13%USD $6,395
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$794$6,250-13%USD $5,456
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$794$6,250-13%USD $5,456
- FridayAug 23, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to Madrid7 seats left$794$6,250-13%USD $5,456
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$816$6,425-13%USD $5,610
- FridaySep 13, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$816$6,425-13%USD $5,610
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Barcelona13 DaysWednesdayOct 16, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$816$6,425-13%USD $5,610
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Luxury Gold to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $235 to confirm this Luxury Gold booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 January 2019 the full payment of $5,456 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5456 for Spain & Portugal in Style (Summer 2019), but the deposit of $235 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Luxury Gold tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 304 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 379 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 131 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 247 km
- Southwest Alentejo and Vicentine Coast Natural Park (Portugal)
- 144 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Evora (Portugal)
- 141 km
- Merida (Spain)
- 281 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,456 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spain & Portugal in Style (Summer 2019)