Grand Scandinavia (Summer 2018, 20 Days) (from Copenhagen to Oslo)
- Enjoy champagne and caviar while admiring the midnight sun
- Visit a working husky farm
- Cruise the deep blue waters of Geirangerfjord
- Step inside the City Hall covered by 25 million gilded mosaic tiles
- See the 9th century ships that carried Viking nobles to the afterlife
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Start in Copenhagen and end in Oslo! With the discovery tour Grand Scandinavia (Summer 2018, 20 Days) (from Copenhagen to Oslo), you have a 20 day tour package taking you from Copenhagen to Oslo and through Copenhagen, Denmark and 14 other destinations in Europe. Grand Scandinavia (Summer 2018, 20 Days) (from Copenhagen to Oslo) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- LGLynetteWritten on July 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, enjoyed every day of it. Would like to have spent 2 days in each town.Show detailed ratings
- LGLynetteWritten on July 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe had a wonderful experience our guide and bus driver from Insight were amazingShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Copenhagen.
- Day 2: Wonderful, Wonderful Copenhagen.
- Day 3: On to Stockholm, City of Islands.
- Day 4: Stockholm and Baltic Sea Cruise.
- Day 5: Fashionable Helsinki.
- Day 6: Lakes and Forests to Kuopio.
- Day 7: The Road to Rovaniemi.
- Day 8: Rovaniemi and Lapland.
- Day 9: Across the Arctic Circle to Ivalo.
- Day 10: The North Cape.
- Day 11: Through Finnmark to Alta.
- Day 12: A World of Adventure in Alta.
- Day 13: Narvik.
- Day 14: Across Tysfjord to Mosjøen.
- Day 15: Laksfoss Falls to Trondheim.
- Day 16: Geiranger, Jewel of the Fjords.
- Day 17: Geiranger at Leisure.
- Day 18: Oslo, the Capital.
- Day 19: Cosmopolitan Oslo.
- Day 20: Out of Oslo.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Oslo is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Grand Scandinavia (Summer 2018, 20 Days) (from Copenhagen to Oslo), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,616 km.
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 522 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 396 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 336 km
- Kuopio (Finland)
- 259 km
- Oulu (Finland)
- 165 km
- Rovaniemi (Finland)
- 252 km
- Ivalo (Finland)
- 121 km
- Karasjok (Norway)
- 103 km
- Alta (Norway)
- 287 km
- Narvik (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grand Scandinavia (Summer 2018, 20 Days) (from Copenhagen to Oslo)