Best of Italy end Naples (Summer 2019)
- Taste locally-made wines and delicious Tuscan snacks
- Sightsee the local way with a passeggiata through Rome
- Admire the masterpiece of Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel
- Watch artisans create delicate works of art in Venice
- Walk through the cobbled streets of ill-fated Pompeii
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome the Eternal City.
- Day 2: VIP Vatican and Rome with a Local.
- Day 3: Renaissance Florence.
- Day 4: Florence Sightseeing.
- Day 5: Pisa to Venice, the Queen of the Adriatic.
- Day 6: Venice and the Magic of La Serenissima.
- Day 7: Into the Hills of Umbria to Assisi.
- Day 8: Sorrento on the coast.
- Day 9: Capri, the Isle of Dreams.
- Day 10: Transfer to Naples Airport.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- TTammyBurdenWritten on October 9, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We absolutely LOVED our tour with Insights Vacation and would highly recommend it! Our tour began in Rome where we meet Caroline (our tour guide) and Antonio ( our bus driver) as well as our fellow travelers. It was a wonderful tour, so fun and so many... Read more
- CCecileWritten on May 7, 20194.5 - Excellent
Great trip! Loved not having to stress about planning, booking entry to sites, to the Vatican etc. Everything ran so smoothly, it was bliss. And Chris and our local experts were so knowledgeable, engaging and friendly made learning about the rich Italian... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are delighted to learn that your experience on the Best of Italy tour exceeded all your expectations. We are very proud to hear about the professionalism shown by our staff throughout your time on the road. Furthermore, we are very happy to have been given the opportunity to host you and we hope that you were able to take in all the wonderful sights of Italy.
- AsherWritten on April 30, 20195.0 - Excellent
Absolutely fantastic tour! I loved every minute of it! Really gave me a chance to relax and take in all the amazing sights.Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are very pleased to hear that your time on the Best of Italy tour was a memorable one. On top of that, we hope that you were able to go back home with some amazing memories of Italy and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for more amazing destinations.
- ABAllanWritten on April 9, 20194.5 - Excellent
And our tour and itinerary was fantastic along with the tour director and driver. At times we were extremely busy sightseeing and doing activities but I could not recommend it highly enough. Inside vehicles are fantastic and like business class on many... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your thoughts on the Best of Italy tour with Insight Vacations. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time on the road. Even more, we are proud to learn of the immense effort put in by our staff to ensure a seamless and memorable experience for our guests. Similarly, it pleases us to read that your coach rides were comfortable and that overall you had an enjoyable time on the road with us.
- KKristenWritten on March 15, 20194.0 - Good
Amazing trip to Italy!! Chris and the local guides in Rome and Florence were wonderful- knowledgeable and friendly. Loved not having the stress of planning the trip myself. Some highlights were definitely the visit to the Vatican and the dinner in Tuscany... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for informing us about the wonderful time you had in Italy with Insight Vacations. We are delighted to hear that your Travel Director went above and beyond to make your time on the road a memorable one. Furthermore, we are without a doubt happy to have hosted you and we look forward to journeying with you again soon.
- RRRUBENWritten on April 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was fantastic, our guide made everything easy and comfortable, a lot of knowledge, very happy with everything.
- LLawrenceWritten on September 25, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
My wife and I took the Best of Italy tour in September, 2017. The tour director (Debra) and bus driver (Alessio) were excellent. The itinerary was also excellent. We visited all of the sights in Rome, Florence, Tuscany, Venice, Pisa, Assissi, Pompei,... Read more
- PDPeterWritten on August 14, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Just returned from "The Best of Italy" vacation and I had a great time. I will definitely go on another Insight tour in the future. Our guide, however, was incredibly sarcastic when interacting with the guests and if he felt like he was being funny ... he... Read more
- AGAntoniaWritten on April 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- #InsightMoments - The Best Gelato Ever
- Discover Italy with Insight Vacations
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
Best of Italy end Naples (Summer 2019)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- March 2021
- April 2021
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- ThursdayOct 24, 2019from Rome10 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Naples9 seats leftUSD $3,132
- ThursdayOct 24, 2019from Rome11 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to Rome9 seats leftUSD $3,250
- ThursdayOct 31, 2019from Rome10 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Naples8 seats leftUSD $3,077
- ThursdayOct 31, 2019from Rome11 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to Rome8 seats leftUSD $3,195
- ThursdayNov 7, 2019from Rome10 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Naples7 seats leftUSD $2,977
- ThursdayNov 7, 2019from Rome11 DaysSundayNov 17, 2019to Rome7 seats leftUSD $3,095
- ThursdayNov 14, 2019from Rome10 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Naples8 seats left$357$2,977-12%USD $2,620
- ThursdayNov 14, 2019from Rome11 DaysSundayNov 24, 2019to Rome8 seats left$370$3,095-12%USD $2,725
- ThursdayDec 5, 2019from Rome10 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to Naples9 seats left$357$2,977-12%USD $2,620
- ThursdayDec 5, 2019from Rome11 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to Rome9 seats left$370$3,095-12%USD $2,725
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Naples is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 19 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 December 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 2 km
- Giudecca Island (Italy)
- 2 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 201 km
- Montecassino (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,188 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Italy end Naples (Summer 2019)