European Grandeur return Eurostar (Summer 2018, 28 Days)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 05:25:43
- Our saving
- US $ 7,800
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in London! With the coach/bus tour European Grandeur return Eurostar (Summer 2018, 28 Days), you have a 28 day tour package taking you through London, England and 25 other destinations in Europe. European Grandeur return Eurostar (Summer 2018, 28 Days) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
Other reviews about Insight Vacations:Write a review
- Steven Steiner's review about another Insight Vacations tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour..
- Larry & Debbie Fennell's review about another Insight Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat an experience! Even though this tour is only 4 days it is packed with plenty of history about WW1. Our Tour Directo... Read more
- Gail Hargreaves's review about another Insight Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat hotels and everything always so organised. Never had to queue for anything driver and tour guide very knowledgeabl... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Your Journey Begins
- Day 2: Welcome to London
- Day 3: Depart from London to Paris by Eurostar.
- Day 4: Paris, the City of Light.
- Day 5: Amboise and on to Bordeaux.
- Day 6: Bordeaux and San Sebastian.
- Day 7: Burgos and Madrid.
- Day 8: Madrid and hilltop Toledo.
- Day 9: From Madrid to beautiful Barcelona.
- Day 10: Barcelona, City of Gaudi.
- Day 11: Avignon, the City of Popes.
- Day 12: On the shores of Nice.
- Day 13: Along the Riviera to Pisa and the Tuscan Hills.
- Day 14: Exploring Renaissance Florence.
- Day 15: The Eternal City of Rome.
- Day 16: Exploring Papal Rome.
- Day 17: Rome at Leisure.
- Day 18: Follow the Autostrada del Sole to Venice.
- Day 19: Venice and the Magic of La Serenissima.
- Day 20: Venice to Zagreb's Twin Towers.
- Day 21: Zagreb to Vienna.
- Day 22: Vienna and the Habsburgs.
- Day 23: Salzburg and on to Innsbruck.
- Day 24: Through Liechtenstein to Lucerne.
- Day 25: Lakeside Lucerne and the Stanserhorn.
- Day 26: Legends along the Rhine.
- Day 27: Cruising the canals of Amsterdam.
- Day 28: Return to London by Eurostar.
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
European Grandeur return Eurostar (Summer 2018, 28 Days)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from London28 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$335USD $8,045
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from London28 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to London10+ seats left$327USD $7,853
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from London28 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to London8 seats left$325USD $7,800
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from London28 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to London9 seats left$325USD $7,800
- ThursdayAug 16, 2018from London28 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to London8 seats left$328USD $7,877
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from London28 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to London0 seats left$336USD $8,069Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdaySep 13, 2018from London28 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to London7 seats left$335USD $8,045
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 July 2018 the full payment of $7,800 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7800 for European Grandeur return Eurostar (Summer 2018, 28 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 6,050 km.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 195 km
- Chenonceaux (France)
- 305 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 199 km
- Lourdes (France)
- 310 km
- Burgos (Spain)
- 188 km
- Guadarrama (Spain)
- 44 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 505 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 503 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,800 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours