Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- St Petersburg
- Discover handcrafted treasures at Christmas markets
- Visit the iconic Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood
- Explore the stunning former Winter Palace of the Tsars
- Admire the landmark buildings of the colourful Kremlin
Start in St Petersburg and end in Moscow! With the sightseeing tour Easy Pace Russia - Summer 2020 (8 Days), you have a 8 day tour package taking you through St Petersburg, Russia and 2 other destinations in Russia. Easy Pace Russia - Summer 2020 (8 Days) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Welcome to St. Petersburg.
- Day 2: St. Petersburg Sightseeing.
- Day 3: Petrodvorets by Hydrofoil.
- Day 4: The Hermitage Museum.
- Day 5: High Speed Sapsan Train to Moscow.
- Day 6: Moscow, a Russian Revelation.
- Day 7: Moscow and The Kremlin.
- Day 8: Farewell Moscow.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- CACarole· July 06, 2017We have recently completed a wonderful insight tour of Russia. St Petersburg and Moscow were a sight to behold. The experiences we had with Anna and a couple of local guides were very good. However, we have been on more than ten tours with you and also... Show moreTrip date: June 2017
Dates & Availability
Easy Pace Russia - Summer 2020 (8 Days)
From St Petersburg to Moscow
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
Select Your Tour Version
- SundayAug 16, 2020SundayAug 23, 2020See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,625
- SundayAug 23, 2020SundayAug 30, 2020See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,625
- SundaySep 13, 2020SundaySep 20, 2020See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,650
- SundaySep 20, 2020SundaySep 27, 2020See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,650
- SundaySep 27, 2020SundayOct 4, 2020See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,650
- 4 Other Unavailable Departures
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar