Panoramic Canadian Rockies (19 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,036
- Enjoy stunning views of islands in the Strait of Georgia.
- See ocean vistas, great mountains and waterfalls.
- Venture to the picture-perfect Jasper National Park.
- Stay at the breathtakingly beautiful town of Banff.
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vancouver
- Day 2: Vancouver – Victoria (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Victoria Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 4: Victoria – Whistler (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Whistler Free Time
- Day 6: Whistler – Sun Peaks
- Day 7: Sun Peaks – Jasper (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Jasper National Park Free Time
- Day 9: Jasper – Icefields Parkway – Lake Louise – Banff (2 Nights)
- Day 10: Banff Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 11: Banff – Vernon
- Day 12: Vancouver – Inside Passage Cruise
- Day 13: Cruise the Inside Passage
- Day 14: Cruise Tracy Arm and Juneau
- Day 15: Cruise to Skagway, Alaska
- Day 16: Cruise Glacier Bay, Alaska
- Day 17: Ketchikan
- Day 18: Cruise the Inside Passage
- Day 19: Depart Vancouver
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KarenWritten on September 29, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was fantastic I really enjoyed everything about this tour I saw so much of Canada and our tour guide Robins was so knowledgable.Review collected by Costsaver
- PamelaWritten on September 23, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour scenery was spectacular.Review collected by Costsaver
- SKsnabelWritten on May 8, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great experience!!! I loved every second of this trip. beautiful country and Awesome tour guide!
- KHKayWritten on May 8, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great time to be in the Rockies
- DGDianneWritten on May 7, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This turned out to be a great tour, little hesitant at first with the lack of inclusions. Most hotels were in a good area of town, the Pinnacle in Whistler was excellent. Dinners were not included but there was usually a pub nearby with good meals. We had a... Read more
- MMMaryWritten on May 6, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
There were a lot of activities especially in Jasper that weren’t available due to the weather. Maybe other options should have been offered. Also Sun Peaks, though I understand it was a necessary stop to give the driver a break, was a boring place. But the... Read more
- EMedwinWritten on October 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Yes everything about the tour was excellent
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the airfare included on this trip?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city.
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elgin4th July 2019
Panoramic Canadian Rockies (19 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- TuesdayApr 21, 2020from Vancouver19 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Vancouver7 seats left$94USD $3,036
- TuesdayApr 28, 2020from Vancouver19 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left$95USD $3,085
- TuesdayMay 5, 2020from Vancouver19 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left$98USD $3,182
- TuesdayMay 12, 2020from Vancouver19 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Vancouver9 seats left$100USD $3,220
- TuesdayMay 19, 2020from Vancouver19 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left$107USD $3,453
- TuesdayMay 26, 2020from Vancouver19 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Vancouver8 seats left$115USD $3,730
- TuesdayJun 2, 2020from Vancouver19 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left$109USD $3,521
- TuesdayJun 9, 2020from Vancouver19 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left$112USD $3,618
- TuesdayJun 16, 2020from Vancouver19 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left$113USD $3,657
- TuesdayJun 23, 2020from Vancouver19 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left$119USD $3,851
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Costsaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 3 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 3 December 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Costsaver. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Costsaver. Please familiarise yourself with the Costsaver payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Costsaver tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 61 km
- Chemainus (Canada)
- 143 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 232 km
- Sun Peaks (Canada)
- 267 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 40 km
- Maligne Lake (Canada)
- 53 km
- Columbian Icefields (Canada)
- 114 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 52 km
- Banff (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,036 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,920 tours in North America
- covered by 102 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Panoramic Canadian Rockies (19 Days)