Panoramic Canadian none
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 23:43:42
- Our saving
- US $ 1,704
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Vancouver! With the in-depth cultural tour Panoramic Canadian none, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Vancouver, Canada and 8 other destinations in Canada. Panoramic Canadian none includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- EMedwinWritten on October 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentYes everything about the tour was excellentShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vancouver
- Day 2: Vancouver – Victoria (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Victoria Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 4: Victoria – Whistler (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Whistler Free Time
- Day 6: Whistler – Sun Peaks
- Day 7: Sun Peaks – Jasper (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Jasper National Park Free Time
- Day 9: Jasper – Icefields Parkway – Lake Louise – Banff (2 Nights)
- Day 10: Banff Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 11: Banff – Kelowna
- Day 12: Kelowna – Depart Vancouver
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Is the price fixed throughout the whole year?
The price is subject to change at any time at the discretion of the tour operator.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Panoramic Canadian none
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Vancouver12 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$71USD $1,704
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Vancouver12 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to VancouverOnly 1 seat left$71USD $1,704
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Vancouver12 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$75USD $1,800
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from Vancouver12 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$75USD $1,800
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Vancouver12 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$75USD $1,800
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Vancouver12 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$72USD $1,723
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Vancouver12 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to Vancouver8 seats left$72USD $1,723Instant BookHold my
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from Vancouver12 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Vancouver10+ seats left$72USD $1,723Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $1,704 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1704 for Panoramic Canadian none, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,578 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 190 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 232 km
- Sun Peaks (Canada)
- 256 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 92 km
- Columbian Icefields (Canada)
- 114 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 22 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 309 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 270 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,704 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,544 tours in North America
- covered by 58 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Panoramic Canadian none