Highlights of Sicily
- Our saving
- US $ 1,212
- Gain insight into Agrigento's Greek heritage
- Bask in the magnificence of the largest active volcano
- Fall in love with panoramic views from Piazza Nove Aprile
- Relax on the picturesque beaches of Mondello
- Wander through the quaint medieval village of Cefalù
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (1 Night)
- Day 2: Rome – Naples (1 Night)
- Day 3: Naples – Ferry to Sicily – Acireale (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Taormina Sightseeing and Excursion to Mount Etna
- Day 5: Acireale – Agrigento – Palermo (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Palermo Sightseeing and Excursion to Mondello
- Day 7: Palermo Free time – Overnight Ferry to Naples (1 Night)
- Day 8: Disembark in Naples – Rome (1 Night)
- Day 9: Depart Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SaraWritten on July 17, 20195.0 - Excellent
Amazing trip, friendly guide. really recommended tp everyoneShow detailed ratingsCostsaver commented on this reviewThank you for sharing this with us, we are extremely pleased to know that you had an excellent time on the Highlights of Sicily trip with CostSaver. Furthermore, we thank you for your recommendation and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon for more amazing destinations.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Margot26th August 2019
Highlights of Sicily
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Rome8 seats left$38USD $1,212Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$38USD $1,212Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$38USD $1,212Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$38USD $1,212Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundayJul 5, 2020to Rome9 seats left$38USD $1,212Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundayJul 19, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$38USD $1,212Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJul 25, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundayAug 2, 2020to Rome7 seats left$38USD $1,212Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayAug 8, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundayAug 16, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$38USD $1,237Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayAug 22, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundayAug 30, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$43USD $1,382Sharing a twin room
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020from Rome9 DaysSundaySep 13, 2020to Rome9 seats left$44USD $1,406Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Costsaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 7 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Costsaver. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Costsaver. Please familiarise yourself with the Costsaver payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Costsaver tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 119 km
- Montecassino (Italy)
- 81 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 46 km
- Salerno (Italy)
- 285 km
- Messina (Italy)
- 45 km
- Taormina (Italy)
- 29 km
- Parco dell'Etna (Italy)
- 29 km
- Taormina (Italy)
- 162 km
- Agrigento (Italy)
- 95 km
- Palermo (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,212 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Sicily