European Adventures 2019 (13 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,732
- Soak up the sights and sounds of the remarkable Europe
- Visit the Prague Castle & then enjoy delicious local beer
- Sail along the Venetian canals & view the Doge's Palace
- View the emotive Lion of Lucerne & explore Amsterdam
- See the Eiffel Tower, the Champs Élysées & the Louvre
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- DianeWritten on July 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Planning: Toughest part is selecting the trip/itinerary. This tour was my first trip to Europe, and it didn't disappoint. It's a great way to see those bucket-list cities without having to do much work. These tours are great because you don't have to plan... Read more
- LSLeonieWritten on June 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had an amazing time on this Tour, the Travel director Gerwin was awesome he went above and beyond to assist us and make our holiday something to remember. the coach driver Stefaan was the best, feeling safe at all times. The accomodation was very good... Read more
- AJAdrianWritten on April 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very busy but fun and informative. An excellent way to get a small taste of a lot of countries in a short time.
- BWBettyWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fabulous, couldn't speak highly enough, nothing overlooked the tour guide Bern best in the. Business
- SPSuzanneWritten on December 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was so good, we would travel with Trafalgar again,everything was taken care of.All we had to do was sit and relax, very well planned, excellent tour guide, and great bus driver. We were away for 5 weeks, and everything was organised for us.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London – Amsterdam (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Amsterdam Orientation and Free Time
- Day 3: Amsterdam – Cologne – Rhineland
- Day 4: Rhineland – Nuremberg – Prague (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Prague Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 6: Prague – Regensburg – Munich
- Day 7: Munich – Innsbruck – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 9: Venice – Lucerne Region (2 Nights)
- Day 10: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
- Day 11: Lucerne Region – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 12: Paris Orientation and Free Time
- Day 13: Paris – London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What time does the tour leave London on the first day?
Depending on the tour departure date the departure from London can vary from 5.30am to 8.30am and this will be confirmed when you have a booking. As the tour starts early in the morning we highly recommend staying 1 night in London before the tour starts to ensure you are able to make the tour in time.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a surcharge?
For solo travellers, you need to pay for the single supplement.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michelle21st November 2018
European Adventures 2019 (13 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- FridayApr 26, 2019from London15 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$88USD $2,107
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London15 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$98USD $2,352
- FridayMay 17, 2019from London15 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to London10+ seats left$98USD $2,352
- FridayMay 24, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$88USD $2,107
- FridayMay 31, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to London10+ seats left$99USD $2,376
- FridayJun 7, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to London7 seats left$99USD $2,376
- FridayJun 14, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$99USD $2,376
- FridayJun 21, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to London8 seats left$99USD $2,376
- FridayJun 28, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to London10+ seats left$99USD $2,376
- FridayJul 5, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to London8 seats left$98USD $2,352
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany , Austria and Italy
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Costsaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Costsaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 April 2019 the full payment of $1,732 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1732 for European Adventures 2019 (13 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Costsaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 90 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 265 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 206 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 105 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,732 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,997 tours in Europe
- covered by 387 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Adventures 2019 (13 Days)