Britain and Ireland Experience First Look 2019 (12 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,585
- Rather Poor
- DHDonWritten on October 19, 20185.0 - Excellent' Great Holiday ' We really enjoyed the many sites of the UK. It really was a great 'taste' of the UK. We appreciated our tour guide and his respectful, knowledgeable and professional manner. The coach was comfortable and 'hats off' to our driver for driving safely on some very tricky roads.We also appreciated our cases being delivered and picked up from our room daily. Hotels were better than we expected and breakfast and other meals always delicious! We had a fantastic trip.Show detailed ratings
- AMAnnWritten on September 18, 20184.0 - GoodFast paced tour, covered a lot. Stuart was an excellent driver and Hamish a very knowledgeable guide, both got us from A-B safely & on time. Breakfast were all good, three set dinners okay. Hotels clean, comfortable but locations mostly remote.Show detailed ratings
- BBBrianWritten on September 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentA fantastic well organized tour, we saw and experienced more than expected, our guide Hamish was very knowledgable and humorous and went out of his way to help. Would highly recommend Thanks Brian & Delwyn New ZealandShow detailed ratings
- ECEmmaWritten on July 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis is the first time we’ve used TRAFALGAR and we were very happy with the overall experience and have already recommended them to family and friends. Our Tour Guide (Sarah Rose Jefferson) was super friendly and a huge highlight of our trip & our Driver (Jamie Wassell) was fabulous! His driving skills were incredible and he was also very informative and had a good knowledge of the area. Wifi could’ve been better on the coach (some days it didn’t work by mid morning/lunchtime). Perhaps having individual usage would stop others from draining all of the data? Also, a couple of the hotels we stayed in also lacked wifi in the actual rooms, which was a bit frustrating. The “optionals” were great. Would’ve liked to have spent more time at Blarney Castle (due to the massive crowds) and at Galway and maybe less or more time at Pembroke (as there wasn’t quite enough time to do the castle tour whilst there) so that time seemed a bit wasted. A more in depth description of the Warwick Castle should be explained to future travelers, as we nearly didn’t do this optional, and we’re so glad we did. The falconry show was so entertaining and the displays inside the lower rooms inside the castle were spectacular. It’s one of the few castles where you can explore the entire castle too. Of course, with all travel, there’s always hiccups with bags going missing or mix ups with number of beds in rooms or no air conditioning available. However... Sarah & Jamie made sure EVERY single person on our tour were looked after and taken care of before their own needs. Some days they didn’t get to bed until early hours in the morning. Their dedication and comittment to making sure our trip was an amazing experience is a credit to both of them. Thank you TRAFALGAR for employing such great staff.Show detailed ratings
- CMColleenWritten on April 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe best tour guide Rob Early, approachable, professional, friendly and very knowledgable, coach and driver superb, Accommodation second to none. Would do it all again tomorrow, given the chance. Could not be faulted.Show detailed ratings
- ABAmandaWritten on April 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was awesome. I absolutely loved it. Made some fantastic friends and seen some amazing sights. Would love to do it againShow detailed ratings
- CAColinWritten on December 25, 20154.5 - ExcellentWe had a very well informed tour director who provided the group with some interesting insights.Show detailed ratings
- MBMabelWritten on November 24, 20154.0 - GoodFantastic and very knowledgeable guides. Well organized tours. Interesting sights. And as a solo traveller I felt safe. Clean and comfortable coach.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London – Windsor – Bath – Cardiff
- Day 2: Cardiff – Pembroke – Waterford
- Day 3: Waterford – Blarney – Tralee
- Day 4: Tralee – Dingle Peninsula – Limerick - Shannon (near Limerick)
- Day 5: Shannon (near Limerick) – Galway – Dublin (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Dublin Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 7: Dublin – Chester – Manchester
- Day 8: Manchester – Lake District – Edinburgh (Peebles) (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 10: Edinburgh (Peebles) – York – Leeds
- Day 11: Leeds – Stratford-upon-Avon – Warwick
- Day 12: Warwick – Oxford – London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How long are the drives?
The travel time in-between destination can be up to 4 hours in length (not including restroom breaks, which will be made frequently)
What is the difference between "Visit", "View" and "See" in the itineraries?
Visit - In-depth sightseeing, usually with a Local Specialist or Travel Director.
View - A brief stop to enjoy the sights and take some photos.
See - Observe the sights while passing by on your coach, cruise or train.
Sightseeing trip - A local city guide will accompany you on a trip to a city or site.
Time to explore and discover - Free time on your own.
A day to relax - No planned activities; time for optional excursions or other independent activities.
How much time will be spent at each attraction/stop?
If an attraction is listed as a visit in the inclusions then rest assured that the tour will allow you plenty of time to explore the attraction. There is no set estimate for this as some attractions require longer stops than others, and it will depend on the distance travelled that day. In the itinerary, you can also see all the wonderful stops you will make on this journey.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
Britain and Ireland Experience First Look 2019 (12 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayApr 7, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to LondonNot available in your region
- SundayApr 21, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to LondonNot available in your region
- SundayApr 28, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to LondonNot available in your region
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to LondonNot available in your region
- SundayMay 12, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to LondonNot available in your region
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to LondonNot available in your region
- SundayMay 26, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to LondonNot available in your region
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to LondonNot available in your region
- SundayJun 9, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to LondonNot available in your region
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to LondonNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 December 2018 the full payment of $1,585 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1585 for Britain and Ireland Experience First Look 2019 (12 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 34 km
- Windsor (England)
- 122 km
- Bath (England)
- 58 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 121 km
- Pembroke (Wales)
- 165 km
- Waterford (Ireland)
- 105 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 86 km
- Tralee (Ireland)
- 85 km
- Limerick (Ireland)
- 17 km
- Shannon (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,585 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain and Ireland Experience First Look 2019 (12 Days)