Britain and Ireland Delight (8 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 866
- Rather Poor
- CJCaroleWritten on October 11, 20184.0 - GoodOverall a really good tour!Show detailed ratings
- MWMarkWritten on September 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt's a bit of a whirlwind because so much is covered in a fairly short time period. All in all, it was what we expected and was well done. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and very entertaining.Show detailed ratings
- TPTerryWritten on September 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe scenery was breathtaking. Saw a lot in 10 Days! Food was better than expected. Our guide was knowledgeable & funny! I would definitely recommend this tour!Show detailed ratings
- SBSerenaWritten on August 27, 20184.0 - GoodAwesome trip! 8 days of travelling with the group, and then the first and last days are counted as arrival and departure days. You end up seeing a little bit of a ton of stuff. I'd never been to the UK before, so this was kind of my sampler tour, and then the next time I go I'll probably concentrate on just one area at a time.Show detailed ratings
- RFRichardWritten on August 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentI loved the tour but thought it a little too compressed ,more time or fewer stops would have made for a more leisurely and enjoyable experience.Show detailed ratings
- KDKirkWritten on June 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentThere are so many cities to visit. It's just there is not enough time to really enjoy all of it.Show detailed ratings
- RMRobertWritten on June 17, 20184.0 - GoodSome accommodation cramped, others excellent. First included dinner disgusting. Breakfasts in general good but lacking in variety from place to place. Too long free time wandering the streets at some of our stops.Show detailed ratings
- GDGerrieWritten on May 28, 20183.5 - GoodHotels in Bradford and Waterford not good. Travel director well educated but can give some more infoShow detailed ratings
- KPKayleighWritten on May 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentAn amazing trip! A perfect first trip to the UK and Ireland!Show detailed ratings
- EEvaLynchComerWritten on May 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis tour was absolutely amazing! It was the adventure of a lifetime and I loved it!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London – Stratford-upon-Avon – York – Bradford
- Day 2: Bradford – Lake District – Gretna Green – Glasgow (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Edinburgh Excursion
- Day 4: Glasgow – Belfast – Dublin (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Dublin Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 6: Dublin – Kilkenny – Waterford
- Day 7: Waterford – Cardiff
- Day 8: Cardiff – Bath – Windsor – London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
On the last day of the tour, you will arrive back to the London Reception Centre, located at 79 York Road, London SE1 7NJ, at around 5-6 pm. Your amazing holiday has come to an end, and it is time to say farewell to your newfound friends and continue your travels!
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts very early in the morning at London Reception Centre, located at 79 York Road, London SE1 7NJ. Due to this, the tour operator strongly recommends booking at least 1 nights pre-tour accommodation, so you make sure you don't miss the bus.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour price, however, Costsaver offers you the opportunity to purchase inexpensive transfers at a special group rate. You will be picked up and dropped off in time to meet all flights booked to/from London’s Heathrow Airport. If you would like to book the transfers once you have confirmed a booking please contact our customer support team.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
Britain and Ireland Delight (8 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- FridayMar 29, 2019from London10 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$45USD $1,450
- SundayMar 31, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to London10+ seats left$45USD $1,450
- FridayApr 5, 2019from London10 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to London9 seats left$46USD $1,479
- FridayApr 12, 2019from London10 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to London9 seats left$46USD $1,479
- FridayApr 19, 2019from London10 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$46USD $1,479
- FridayApr 26, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$46USD $1,479
- FridayMay 3, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to London9 seats left$46USD $1,479
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$46USD $1,479
- FridayMay 17, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to London0 seats left$52USD $1,673Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to London9 seats left$46USD $1,479
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $866 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $866 for Britain and Ireland Delight (8 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 48 km
- Bradford (England)
- 111 km
- Grasmere (England)
- 60 km
- Gretna Green (Scotland)
- 122 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 177 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $866 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 24 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain and Ireland Delight (8 Days)