Britain and Ireland Delight (8 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,081
- Explore the picturesque countryside of Britain and Ireland
- Visit the birthplace of the legendary William Shakespeare
- Marvel at the waters and mountains of the Lake District
- Step back in time and venture through medieval castles
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London – Stratford-upon-Avon – York – Bradford
- Day 2: Bradford – Lake District – Gretna Green – Glasgow (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Edinburgh Excursion
- Day 4: Glasgow – Belfast – Dublin (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Dublin Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 6: Dublin – Kilkenny – Waterford
- Day 7: Waterford – Cardiff
- Day 8: Cardiff – Bath – Windsor – London
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MarshallWritten on August 10, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was very informative and educational. Emma was excellent and the entire experience fun and enjoyable. Will definitely recommend and use Tourradar again.Review collected by Costsaver
- LesWritten on August 8, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We enjoyed the tour, but you need to pull the bus off the road and get it repaired! Air conditioning water leaking everywhere, seat levers falling off, hole in tray holds nothing, and charging plug ins not working on right side of bus, due to water soaking... Read moreReview collected by Costsaver
- ElaineWritten on August 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was fun, well-organized, and so informative. Emma and our driver Lorraine were outstanding in making our trip comfortable and enjoyable.Review collected by Costsaver
- CaterinaWritten on August 5, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A short guide or YouTube clip on each city showing major attractions that you would like to visit. Instead of being given an illegible map. More time in major cities. Hotels to be in major cities not out in the suburbs.Review collected by Costsaver
- JimmieWritten on August 3, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I took my sister and teenage nieces on this unforgettable trip. Glenn was a perfect guide and host. We had a great balance of scheduled events and free time to make our own. I felt very at home on my first visit to The British Isles and learned so much... Read moreReview collected by Costsaver
- PPennyWrightWritten on July 29, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
There has never been a nicer very informative and helpful young lady on a tour like
- CChristineKiehlWritten on July 29, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our Tour Director Rose Brown was fantastic. So attentive to her group. Always making sure everyone had everything that they needed. She could be approached at any time for help or input. She really made the trip very enjoyable. She was also very... Read more
- AAnnMillerWritten on July 28, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour was wonderful and Rose was a fantastic guide. My wife and my father and I were traveling together for this tour and we all loved it. Rose was very cognizant of my father’s limitations with walking long distances and was great about helping us find... Read more
- JoachimWritten on July 28, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall a very good tourReview collected by Costsaver
- vivianaWritten on July 24, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Would recommend to my friends!Review collected by Costsaver
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
On the last day of the tour, you will arrive back to the London Reception Centre, located at 79 York Road, London SE1 7NJ, at around 5-6 pm. Your amazing holiday has come to an end, and it is time to say farewell to your newfound friends and continue your travels!
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts very early in the morning at London Reception Centre, located at 79 York Road, London SE1 7NJ. Due to this, the tour operator strongly recommends booking at least 1 nights pre-tour accommodation, so you make sure you don't miss the bus.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour price, however, Costsaver offers you the opportunity to purchase inexpensive transfers at a special group rate. You will be picked up and dropped off in time to meet all flights booked to/from London’s Heathrow Airport. If you would like to book the transfers once you have confirmed a booking please contact our customer support team.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
Britain and Ireland Delight (8 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SundaySep 1, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to London9 seats left$46USD $1,479+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridaySep 6, 2019from London10 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$46USD $1,479+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- SundaySep 8, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$46USD $1,479+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridaySep 13, 2019from London10 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to London0 seats left$46USD $1,479+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- SundaySep 15, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$46USD $1,479+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridaySep 20, 2019from London10 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to London0 seats left$46USD $1,479+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- SundaySep 22, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to London7 seats left$46USD $1,479+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridaySep 27, 2019from London10 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to London9 seats left$46USD $1,479+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- SundaySep 29, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayOct 8, 2019to London8 seats left$46USD $1,479+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- SundayOct 6, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayOct 15, 2019to London0 seats left$46USD $1,479+ $15 Government V A T Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Costsaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 13 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 13 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Costsaver. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Costsaver. Please familiarise yourself with the Costsaver payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Costsaver tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 48 km
- Bradford (England)
- 111 km
- Grasmere (England)
- 60 km
- Gretna Green (Scotland)
- 122 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 177 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,081 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 44 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain and Ireland Delight (8 Days)