Piedmont and the Italian Lakes Summer 2018
Start and end in Milan! With the discovery tour Piedmont and the Italian Lakes Summer 2018, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Milan, Italy and 9 other destinations in Italy. Piedmont and the Italian Lakes Summer 2018 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
Other reviews about Trafalgar:Write a review
- John Ohlrich's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - Excellent...first trip like this and will not consider anything from now on but a Trafalgar Trip because anyone else in my opinion can't compete with a ... Read more
- JamesFadelle's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentThe tour was fantastic,the itinerary well planed included all the things and places I wanted to see and even more on the... Read more
- Irina Slavina's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - ExcellentOur tour guide Jackie Stark is the BEST OF THE BEST! Highly professional. Very positive. Extremely pleasant. Highly at... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Milan
- Day 2: Milan Sightseeing – Aosta Valley Scenic Drive – Cherasco (Piedmont) (4 Nights)
- Day 3: Asti Excursion
- Day 4: Cherasco Wine Tasting – La Morra Excursion
- Day 5: Turin Excursion
- Day 6: Cherasco (Piedmont) – Lake Orta – Baveno (Lake Maggiore)
- Day 7: Baveno (Lake Maggiore) – transfer to Milan Malpensa Airport
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Milan.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Piedmont and the Italian Lakes Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 555 km.
- Milan (Italy)
- 149 km
- Aosta (Italy)
- 54 km
- Pavone Canavese (Italy)
- 88 km
- Cherasco (Italy)
- 6 km
- La Morra (Italy)
- 36 km
- Asti (Italy)
- 33 km
- Torino (Italy)
- 40 km
- Romano Canavese (Italy)
- 63 km
- Lake Orta (Italy)
- 14 km
- Baveno (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours