Traditional Europe Summer 2018 (18 Days)
- US $ 4,526
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- LSLoisWritten on June 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentExceptional in every possible way! From the perfect tour director to a very skilled bus driver, awesome food, hotels and great travel mates!Show detailed ratings
- DDebbieWritten on December 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentThey took us to the best places to see, stayed in the best hotels and we had a fantastic group of people on our tour.We could not have organised all of sightseeing ourselves. Great value for money!Show detailed ratings
- IBIanWritten on December 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentI had the most amazing experience. I travelled on my own, but soon made 43 new friends on the tour. The pace of the trip was great, and our tour director Lynda was amazing. Nothing was ever too much trouble for her. Hotels were all fantastic.Show detailed ratings
- JHJimWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour, great hotels at every stopover, tour was not too busy, there was plenty to see and do, most important, the tour guide, Martin did a fantastic job,his knowledge was truly amazing, nothing was too much trouble for Martin. The tour bus was brand new and Luka, the driver, was brilliant.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London – Eurostar™ – Brussels – Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam – Cologne – Rhine Cruise – Rhineland
- Day 3: Rhineland – Heidelberg – Colmar – Engelberg (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Lucerne Excursion
- Day 5: Engelberg – Liechtenstein – Innsbruck
- Day 6: Innsbruck – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Venice Orientation
- Day 8: Venice – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Rome Sightseeing
- Day 10: Rome – Pompeii – Sorrento
- Day 11: Sorrento – Capri – Assisi
- Day 12: Assisi – Florence Sightseeing
- Day 13: Florence – Pisa – Monaco – Nice (2 Nights)
- Day 14: Nice – St. Paul De Vence Excursion
- Day 15: Nice – Avignon – Lyon
- Day 16: Lyon – Beaune – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 17: Paris Sightseeing
- Day 18: Paris – London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Hidden Gems - London
- The Icons | Paris, France
- Connect With Locals | France
- Dive Into Culture | L'Atelier De Chefs | Paris, France + Hidden Gems | Paris, France
- The Icons | London, England
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Are we able to start the tour in Amsterdam and end it in Paris?
You certainly could start in Amsterdam and end in Paris. However, his tour is fixed-dated, not a hop on/hop off one. Any deviation would be at your own cost, as the tour company does not amend the cost of a booking on this basis.
- October 1, 2016
Do you offer price matching?
We will gladly price-match the price of the tour if you found a better offer elsewhere.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
Traditional Europe Summer 2018 (18 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SundayJun 17, 2018from London21 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to London7 seats leftUSD $5,870
- SundayJun 17, 2018from London20 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to London7 seats leftUSD $5,450
- SundayJun 17, 2018from London20 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Paris7 seats leftUSD $5,450
- SundayJun 24, 2018from London21 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $5,770
- SundayJun 24, 2018from London20 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $5,350
- SundayJun 24, 2018from London20 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $5,350
- SundayJul 8, 2018from London21 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to London8 seats leftUSD $5,770
- SundayJul 8, 2018from London20 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to London8 seats leftUSD $5,350
- SundayJul 8, 2018from London20 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Paris8 seats leftUSD $5,350
- SundayJul 15, 2018from London21 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $5,595
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Netherlands , Germany , France , Austria , Italy and Monaco
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 July 2018 the full payment of $4,526 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4526 for Traditional Europe Summer 2018 (18 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 321 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 90 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 13 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 108 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 176 km
- Colmar (France)
- 161 km
- Engelberg (Switzerland)
- 26 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,526 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Traditional Europe Summer 2018 (18 Days)