European Splendour 2019 (11 Days)
- US $ 3,030
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Maria Fuamatu's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved my tour. All the hotels were fantastic with the exception of the hotel we used in Germany, the staff were rude and abrupt to our Tour Director who was polite and professional in his dealings with staff. Although the hotel in Germany was... Read more
- Steven Kopinski's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - Excellent
Beautiful. Fantastic. Well organized and amazing
- Sandra Olson's review about another Trafalgar tour4.0 - Good
The Itinerary was very good. We were interested in seeing Normandy and found the experience very moving. Our bus was quite comfortable. Taking an escorted tour is the best way for us to see as much as possible without the hassle of renting a car and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Rome – Siena – Florence (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Florence Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 5: Florence – Pisa – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 7: Venice – Lake Como – Lucerne (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
- Day 9: Lucerne – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 10: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 11: Paris – London
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Hidden Gems - London
- The Icons | Paris, France
- Connect With Locals | France
- Dive Into Culture | L'Atelier De Chefs | Paris, France + Hidden Gems | Paris, France
- The Icons | London, England
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the hotel used in Rome for this tour?
The hotel we usually use in Rome is the Occidental Aurelia.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
European Splendour 2019 (11 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Rome13 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,850
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Rome13 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $3,995
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Rome13 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to London7 seats leftUSD $3,995
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Rome13 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $3,995
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Rome13 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,995
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Rome13 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to London7 seats leftUSD $3,995
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Rome13 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,995
- ThursdayJun 13, 2019from Rome13 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,995
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from Rome13 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,995
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Rome13 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $3,925
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and France
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 April 2019 the full payment of $3,030 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3030 for European Splendour 2019 (11 Days), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 184 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 51 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 245 km
- Lake Como (Italy)
- 138 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 488 km
- Paris (France)
- 343 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,030 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 407 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,554 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours