Romantic Britain and Ireland (Summer 2018, 21 Days)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- US $ 5,250
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in London! With the coach/bus tour Romantic Britain and Ireland (Summer 2018, 21 Days), you have a 21 day tour package taking you through London, England and 35 other destinations in Europe. Romantic Britain and Ireland (Summer 2018, 21 Days) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Rather Poor
- DDebbieWritten on July 3, 20173.0 - AverageThis was our 3rd Insight tour. Romantic Britain & Ireland. We had an excellent driver in Mike who always went above and beyond making all guests feel welcome. We found him to be an excellent driver at all times and any guest that have him as their driver will be very impressed by him. We had booked 2 rooms for our 3 family members & were very disappointed after requesting interconnecting rooms where possible (fully understanding that some hotels don't offer this) That on arrival at some of the hotels that we were actually placed on different floors or on one occasion 18 rooms & 3 long corridors separated us. We had asked our tour director to request we be located as close as possible so this surprised us when on arrival we would have to re negotiate rooms our selves. With the reception staff advising that they had no idea that even though there were 2 rooms booked in the same surname that we might have been together??? Anyway I have to say we really enjoyed seeing beautiful Ireland, it was amazing & would encourage people to do a similar tour. I am not sure if we will ever travel Insight again due to the standard of hotels in particular the final two nights while we did manage rooms side by side whilst not interconnecting at least we were close. Apparently Both rooms had unsafe balconies so the large sliding doors out to the lovely view & fresh air of Torquay could not be enjoyed by our family in either room as they had to be permanently bolted shut except for 4 cm & even the windows were deemed unsafe & screwed shut . The days were hot & sunny & with windows & doors bolted shut it made our stay very uncomfortable to say the least. We were offered at a late hour to transfer to another hotel however rooms were on separate floors & as we had an early start each day we would need to be back at the tour hotel for breakfast & to join the tour in time for the early start. We decided to stay in our rooms. It was an awful couple of nights sealed in our room at this lovely seaside location we were supplied a couple of fans as the rooms have no air conditioning as the rooms would have been designed to enjoy the sea breezes you would get if you could open your doors & windows that were originally meant to open but now deemed unsafe to do so . Our other tour friends told us they felt sorry for us in this situation & embarrassed as they had been sitting out on their lovely balconies enjoying them as you would hope they would be. We definitely would not have wished our rooms on any one else & were glad for them they got decent rooms. Was very disappointing indeed.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Your Journey Begins
- Day 2: Arrive London
- Day 3: London, Oxford and Stratford upon Avon.
- Day 4: Lincoln’s Magna Carta and Medieval York.
- Day 5: The English Lakes to Edinburgh.
- Day 6: Scotland’s Capital of Culture.
- Day 7: St. Andrews and Inverness.
- Day 8: Across the Sea to Skye.
- Day 9: Loch Lomond and Glasgow.
- Day 10: Across the Irish Sea to Belfast.
- Day 11: Dublin city sightseeing.
- Day 12: A pint of the 'Black Stuff'.
- Day 13: Galway, the Cliffs of Moher and Limerick.
- Day 14: The Dingle Peninsula to Killarney.
- Day 15: Ring of Kerry Experience.
- Day 16: Blarney Castle and Waterford.
- Day 17: Across the Irish Sea to Cardiff.
- Day 18: The Roman Bath and Glastonbury.
- Day 19: The Cornish Coast.
- Day 20: Salisbury Plain and Stonehenge.
- Day 21: Homeward Bound.
AccommodationRated Rather poor by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Romantic Britain and Ireland (Summer 2018, 21 Days)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- MondayJun 4, 2018from London21 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to London9 seats leftUSD $5,275
- MondayJul 2, 2018from London21 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to London9 seats leftUSD $5,295
- MondayJul 9, 2018from London21 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $5,295
- MondayJul 23, 2018from London21 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to London7 seats leftUSD $5,375
- MondayJul 30, 2018from London21 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $5,595
- MondayAug 6, 2018from London21 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $5,595
- MondayAug 13, 2018from London21 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to London9 seats leftUSD $5,595
- MondayAug 20, 2018from London21 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to London8 seats leftUSD $5,595
- MondayAug 27, 2018from London21 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $5,325
- MondaySep 3, 2018from London21 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $5,295
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland , Northern Ireland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 July 2018 the full payment of $5,250 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5250 for Romantic Britain and Ireland (Summer 2018, 21 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,015 km.
- London (England)
- 82 km
- Oxford (England)
- 58 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 138 km
- Grasmere (England)
- 60 km
- Gretna Green (Scotland)
- 107 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 91 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,250 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Romantic Britain and Ireland (Summer 2018, 21 Days)