Summer Eurotip: Enticing Europe
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Soak up the refreshing vibes of Berlin
- Take a canal tour in Amsterdam
- Explore either Brussels or Ghent and Bruges
- Fall in love with Paris
- Age range
- 19 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
Start in Berlin and end in Madrid! With the coach / bus tour Summer Eurotip: Enticing Europe, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Berlin, Germany and 8 other destinations in Europe. Summer Eurotip: Enticing Europe includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- HSHelenaWritten on February 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentOnly regret with this tour was that I didn't do a longer tour! Amazing cities (Amsterdam was my fave) amazing people, 100% would recommend. Alex was fantastic, I'm so impressed with all the Unitrips guides and I think that really makes the difference!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- 1' Day: Berlin
- 2’ Day - Berlin
- 3’ Day - Berlin - Amsterdam
- 4’ Day - Amsterdam
- 5’ Day - Amsterdam
- 6’ Day - Amsterdam - *Windmills - Brussels
- 7' Day - Brussels - Bruges* - Ghent*
- 8’ Day - Brussels - Paris
- 9’ Day - Paris
- 10’ Day - Paris - Bordeaux
- 11’ Day - Bordeaux - Madrid
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Tour París Bruselas Amsterdam
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , Netherlands , Belgium , France and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this UniTrips booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Summer Eurotip: Enticing Europe, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UniTrips will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UniTrips tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,218 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 13 km
- Zaanse Schans (Netherlands)
- 184 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 88 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 39 km
- Ghent (Belgium)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 554 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,005 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Summer Eurotip: Enticing Europe via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Summer Eurotip: Enticing Europe