10 days in Spain - Sunsets and Sangria
- Our saving
- US $ 1,258
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
- Stroll down bustling La Rambla
- Visit Granada's Moorish citadel
- Enjoy the Renaissance style of Seville
- Feast on delicious Spanish tapas
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Barcelona and end in Seville! With the adventure tour 10 days in Spain - Sunsets and Sangria, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Barcelona, Spain and 4 other destinations in Spain. 10 days in Spain - Sunsets and Sangria includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- GAGaniWritten on June 11, 20174.0 - GoodI just returned from Spain, the 10 day FNEZ Sunsets and Sangria tour. This was my first FNEZ trip and I wasn't sure what to expect, but overall it was a great trip and I am definitely interested in travelling with FNEZ again. Jim and Evan and Carrie were terrific leaders, very energetic and responsible and inclusive to everyone. Barcelona is an absolutely beautiful city, Granada was also great and felt less touristy and more Spanish which was an interesting change, Tarifa was a nice quiet place with great waves and sand to end the trip. Amazing architecture - Sagrada Familia and Alhambra are well worth a visit. Food and drink were surprisingly cheap, particularly in Granada and Tarifa. Minor drawback is there was more drinking than I am used to and I feel like I could have fit a few more daytime activities and excursions.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-4 - Barcelona
- Days 5-6 - Granada
- Days 7-8 - Tarifa
- Days 9-10 - Seville
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- LiveFree - THIS is Why We Travel
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chris10th October 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
10 days in Spain - Sunsets and Sangria
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Barcelona10 DaysTuesdayMay 29, 2018to Seville10+ seats left$32USD $1,258Instant BookHold my
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Barcelona10 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Seville10+ seats left$32USD $1,258Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Seville is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Free & Easy Traveler to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Free & Easy Traveler booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2018 the full payment of $1,258 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1258 for 10 days in Spain - Sunsets and Sangria, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Free & Easy Traveler tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,086 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 682 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 221 km
- Tarifa (Spain)
- 84 km
- Cadiz (Spain)
- 99 km
- Seville (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,258 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,373 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 10 days in Spain - Sunsets and Sangria