10 days in Portugal - Lagos to Lisbon
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,242
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Dance the night away in Lagos
- Surf the waves in Sagres
- Stroll around postcard-perfect Lisbon
- Take a Portuguese cooking class
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Seville and end in Lisbon! With the adventure tour 10 days in Portugal - Lagos to Lisbon, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Seville, Spain and 4 other destinations in Europe. 10 days in Portugal - Lagos to Lisbon includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- JBJohnWritten on June 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentI just finished FnEZ's very first 10 day Lagos to Lisbon, Portugal trip from May 30th to June 8th, 2017 and it was great! It does start in Seville, Spain though since the first day of this trip is the last day of their Spain trip. It was just a nice family dinner and get to know each other sesh. Plus if you haven't been to Spain before you can totally claim you were there when rattling off your list of countries you've been to! The leaders on our trip were Jimi, Carrie, and Evan. All 3 are the best people you've ever met. We were in the first place, Lagos, for 3 majestic nights. The beaches here you can visit have golden sand and super sweet cliffs and archways that are reminiscent of Thailand, but still are their own wonder. Definitely grab some snacks and a whole bottle of sangria for yourself and chill out on the beach. It's perfect. Our intrepid leader friends made us a huge dinner one night in our cool apartment accommodations that was beyond A+. We did some kayaking along the coast and went through some caves as well. It was pretty nice. The currents are pretty rough in places so be careful. The FnEZ record for one duo falling out of the kayak in a single outing is 4 times so bring your A-game to beat it! The night life in the Old Town of Lagos is great and definitely grab some doner kebab at the end of the night. It's the best drunk food. You'll likely be shown the Three Monkeys bar that we frequented, but there's tons of great choices right nearby. Three Monkeys has darts, special flaming shots, and a special beer bong that also has absinthe and vodka in it when you do it. They have a board keeping track of everyone from each country that does the beer bong so do it for your home tally (and for you). FnEZ covered this pretty cool day trip beach adventure BBQ while we were there as well. The BBQ part ended in this park with a nice freshwater stream to swim around in and great views. I hope future trips can get to do a booze cruise along that coast! Sagres was next and we were there for 2 nights. It was so windy while we were there we couldn't do stand up paddle boarding or surfing really, so we did lots of cliff exploring, beach relaxing, and cuddle puddle movie sessions. There's the option to scuba dive as well. We just didn't feel like it. There's a 3 Little Birds restaurant there we decided to go to both nights that has great green wine, soft homemade burger buns, mashed sweet potatoes, and tasty quesadillas. We saw a great sunset from the top of this cool abandoned building one night and a great cliff sunset the next night. The last 3 nights are in Lisbon. Lisbon's got some great sights and you'll really feel like you're in San Fransisco strangely enough. You'll see. Here's where you get to walk up and down slanted streets enjoying Pink Street night life, checking out the trippy Sintra castle complex, cork trees, and checking out the western most point in Europe! It's beautiful. There was the option to check out this secret society mansion complex too with multiple levels of hell represented in it, but we chose the edge of the old world. We ate at this Time Out Market every single day. It's a food court with small kitchens from the best chef's in Portugal. All kinds of food/desserts/drinks are represented. We couldn't eat everything in three days and believe me we tried. Other restaurants I'm sure are great too and we tried a good one the last night, but once you eat there it's just what you crave. We had a cool Lisbon Walking tour as well and got a condensed history of things. There was the yearly sardine festival you'll learn about as well if you go in May/June. It's pretty strange, but very Portuguese. I hope this trip sticks around and continues to flesh itself out so more people can experience Portugal with FnEZ. Even though it was the first trip, everything was well put together and ripe for an amazing time. You'll love it! Be sure to bring a bottle of green wine back home with you!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Seville
- Days 2-4 - Lagos
- Days 5-6 - Sagres
- Days 7-10 - Lisbon
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- LiveFree - THIS is Why We Travel
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
10 days in Portugal - Lagos to Lisbon
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Seville10 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to LisbonOnly 1 seat left$38USD $1,242
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Seville10 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Lisbon9 seats left$38USD $1,242Book Now Hold my
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Seville10 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Lisbon9 seats left$38USD $1,242Instant BookHold my
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from Seville10 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$38USD $1,242Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Seville is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Free & Easy Traveler to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Free & Easy Traveler booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,242 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1242 for 10 days in Portugal - Lagos to Lisbon, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Free & Easy Traveler tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 491 km.
- Seville (Spain)
- 239 km
- Lagos (Portugal)
- 26 km
- Sagres (Portugal)
- 203 km
- Sintra (Portugal)
- 23 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,242 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 10 days in Portugal - Lagos to Lisbon