Bahamas Sailing Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 2,145
+ $60 Kitty
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Marsh Harbour! With the sailing tour Bahamas Sailing Adventure, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Marsh Harbour, Bahamas and 5 other destinations in Bahamas. Bahamas Sailing Adventure is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- NancyWritten on June 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentBahamas Sailing - June 2016 - this trip was incredible. 7 days on a Catamaran sailing island to island... amazing. Snorkeling every day; walking around these little towns; signature drinks, dancing and amazing blue water! Our Captain (Judy) was so knowledgeable and maneuvered the best route, which islands we should spend time at based on weather, wind, etc. Our Chef (Adriann)... rocked my culinary world!! Each meal was prepped and plated an don the table as we arrived.... up for breakfast at 7:00... food on the table at 7:02. And so delicious!! The quarters are tight (it's a boat), but the accommodations exceeded my expectations and the crew made sure that every need or desire was met. It's hot, humid and there are bugs! But the camaraderie between fellow travelers and the crew made up for any discomfort! I would highly recommend checking this trip out!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Marsh Harbour - Elbow Cay
- Day 2-6: The Abacos Islands
- Day 7: Marsh Harbour
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Bahamas Sailing Adventure
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Marsh Harbour7 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Marsh Harbour8 seats left$55USD $2,145+ $60 Kitty
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Marsh Harbour7 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Marsh Harbour7 seats left$55USD $2,145+ $60 Kitty
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Marsh Harbour7 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Marsh Harbour6 seats left$55USD $2,145+ $60 Kitty
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Marsh Harbour7 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Marsh Harbour7 seats left$57USD $2,233+ $60 Kitty
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Marsh Harbour7 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Marsh Harbour5 seats left$57USD $2,233+ $60 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Marsh Harbour7 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Marsh Harbour8 seats left$59USD $2,316+ $60 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Marsh Harbour7 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Marsh Harbour8 seats left$59USD $2,316+ $60 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Marsh Harbour7 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Marsh Harbour7 seats left$59USD $2,316+ $60 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Marsh Harbour7 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Marsh Harbour8 seats left$59USD $2,316+ $60 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Marsh Harbour7 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Marsh Harbour8 seats left$59USD $2,316+ $60 Kitty
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bahamas. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bahamas. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Bahamas. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Marsh Harbour.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $2,145 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2145 for Bahamas Sailing Adventure, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 98 km.
- Marsh Harbour (Bahamas)
- 11 km
- Tahiti Beach (Bahamas)
- 5 km
- Hope Town (Bahamas)
- 7 km
- Man-O-War Cay (Bahamas)
- 15 km
- Great Guana Cay (Bahamas)
- 23 km
- Green Turtle Cay (Bahamas)
- 37 km
- Marsh Harbour (Bahamas)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,145 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,769 tours in Latin America
- covered by 154 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bahamas Sailing Adventure
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers