Spitsbergen, Greenland & Iceland
Start in Longyearbyen and end in Reykjavik! With the polar tour Spitsbergen, Greenland & Iceland, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Longyearbyen, Svalbard and 3 other destinations. Spitsbergen, Greenland & Iceland includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Brian Amerman's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - ExcellentThe experience was fantastic. It was a great way to get acquainted with Iceland. Our guide Petur is an expert on the cou... Read more
- Kate Halliwell's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentA great fun trip with a great balance of really interesting walks and exploring and sightseeing.What... Read more
- Christopher Wathen's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentFantastic experience of the wild.True wilderness.Helpfull guides and crew members allowed us to explore the Svalbard coa... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Longyearbyen, board ship and begin exploration.
- Day 2-5: Explore Spitsbergen and the Svalbard Archipelago.
- Day 6-7: Greenland Sea.
- Day 8-11: Explore Eastern Greenland.
- Day 12: At sea in the Denmark Strait.
- Day 13: Disembark Akureyri; fly to Reykjavik.
Exodus Travels Ship
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KroneSvalbard and Greenland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Longyearbyen is the starting point and Reykjavik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Spitsbergen, Greenland & Iceland, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,298 km.
- Longyearbyen (Svalbard)
- 1,444 km
- Scoresbysund (Greenland)
- 607 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 248 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours