Spitsbergen, Greenland & Iceland
- Our saving
- US $ 7,771
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Alison Lomax's review about another Quark Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
A fanatstic trip. The expedition staff were without exception, excellent. We sailed North into the pack ice and were rewarded with stunning scenery, many polar bear sightings and awesome glaciers.<br /><br /><strong>What was the most inspirational moment of... Read more
- David Ord's review about another Quark Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
We joined this trip because we wanted to see a Polar Bear in the wild. We weren't disappointed - multiple bears on multiple occasions. The trip offered much more than that of course, everything else being a bonus.<br /><br /><strong>What was the most... Read more
- Matt Mckean's review about another Quark Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
My polar addiction started back in 2009 when i headed out to the Arctic with Paul, Ian Stirling and the elite of polar ships the Vavilov. We had incredible weather but lacked Bear sightings.. After exploring Georgia and Antarctica some 18 months later, i... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Longyearbyen, board ship and begin exploration.
- Day 2-5: Explore Spitsbergen and the Svalbard Archipelago.
- Day 6-7: Greenland Sea.
- Day 8-11: Explore Eastern Greenland.
- Day 12: At sea in the Denmark Strait.
- Day 13: Disembark Akureyri; fly to Reykjavik.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Quark Expeditions Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Spitsbergen, Greenland & Iceland
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Longyearbyen13 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$324USD $7,771
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneSvalbard and Greenland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Longyearbyen is the starting point and Reykjavik is the endpoint.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Quark Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2019 the full payment of $7,771 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7771 for Spitsbergen, Greenland & Iceland, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Quark Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Longyearbyen (Svalbard)
- 1,444 km
- Scoresbysund (Greenland)
- 607 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 248 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,771 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,179 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 26,975 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours